What is the population of Franklin TN?
- Franklin demographics profile. Franklin, TN has a population of 70,625 and is the 517th largest city in the United States.
- 1 What celebrity lives in Franklin TN?
- 2 Do celebrities live in Franklin TN?
- 3 What celebrities currently live in Tennessee?
- 4 Is Franklin Tennessee a rich area?
- 5 Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
- 6 Where do the musicians live in Nashville?
- 7 Who lives in Hendersonville TN?
- 8 Who is the most famous person from Nashville?
- 9 Where do most celebrities live?
- 10 Is it expensive to live in Franklin TN?
- 11 What is Franklin TN famous for?
- 12 Whats it like to live in Franklin TN?
What celebrity lives in Franklin TN?
South of Nashville in the town of Franklin is where Brad Paisley and his wife, Kimberley, have settled. While Brad spends a lot of time on tour, locals have seen the country crooner and his wife toting their boys, Huckleberry and Jasper, around Nashville.
Do celebrities live in Franklin TN?
So, the truth of the matter is that when it comes to celebs, most celebrity homes in Nashville are actually in Brentwood or Franklin, TN. These are two of the most affluent suburbs in the Nashville area. Totally not creepy, just expressing our love of celebrity culture!
What celebrities currently live in Tennessee?
Celebrities Who Live in Nashville
- Kelly Clarkson. The former “American Idol” star and current host of “The Voice” has been living in Tennessee with her family since 2013.
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. The superstar country duo has lived in Tennessee for 17 years.
- Taylor Swift.
- Dolly Parton.
- Miley Cyrus.
- Amy Grant.
Is Franklin Tennessee a rich area?
FRANKLIN, TN — Once again, Williamson County is among the richest counties in the United States according to Forbes’ annual ranking, coming in at No. 7 with a median income of $104,367. “The fastest growing county in Tennessee, over half of the 489,250 residents are college educated.
Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
The following locations come highly recommended by others:
- Nashville Bars, Clubs, Restaurants & Shops.
- Music City Marathon.
- Nahville Hot Yoga (And The Disney Store)
- Elliston Place Soda Shop.
- West End, Green Hills & More.
- Upscale Eateries & Chain Restaurants.
- Loveless Cafe.
- Green Hills Mall.
Where do the musicians live in Nashville?
Musicians, composers and recording studio owners enjoy East Nashville to live and work. Music studios and halls blend simply into the surrounding environment like the Woodland Studios, The Fiddle House, Roswell East, Le Garage, and Little Hollywood.
Who lives in Hendersonville TN?
Homes of Country Music Stars
- Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash. Location: Hendersonville, TN Price: $2,300,000 in 2006 Beds / Baths 7 / 5Acreage: 4.6Johnny Cash is dead and his house burned down.
- Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash.
- Taylor Swift.
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban.
- LeAnn Rimes.
- Gene Autry.
- Alan Jackson.
- Kenny Rogers.
Who is the most famous person from Nashville?
Dolly Parton is perhaps one of the most beloved Tennessee celebrities. While she was born in Sevierville, Tennessee, she spent more than 25 years living in Nashville as her country music career exploded into the national spotlight.
Where do most celebrities live?
Most celebrities tend to gravitate to the coasts of the United States – making their home in California or New York. But despite the large concentration of stars who live in Beverly Hills or Manhattan, there are still some who choose to be somewhere else.
Is it expensive to live in Franklin TN?
Franklin is more expensive than the rest of the state due to the high median home value. In fact, the cost of living in Tennessee is only 87.6, while the cost of living score in Franklin is 135. Those who rent pay more in Franklin than other cities across the United States.
What is Franklin TN famous for?
Downtown Franklin is well known for its annual festivals and parades including: The Main Street Festival in Spring; Fourth of July in Summer: PumpkinFest in October; the Veterans Day Parade in November; and Dickens of a Christmas in December.
Whats it like to live in Franklin TN?
Living in Franklin offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Franklin there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Franklin and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Franklin are highly rated.