- This Gatlinburg landmark transports guests from the heart of town up 1,800 feet above sea-level to the top of Crockett Mountain where the record-breaking Gatlinburg SkyBridge is located, plus the absolutely best views in all Gatlinburg.
- 1 How much does it cost to walk across the SkyBridge in Gatlinburg Tennessee?
- 2 Where is the SkyBridge located?
- 3 How much does it cost to ride the Sky Lift in Gatlinburg?
- 4 Where is the lighted walkway in Tennessee?
- 5 Do you have to ride the SkyLift to get to the SkyBridge?
- 6 What is the scariest bridge in Tennessee?
- 7 How do you get to the SkyBridge in Gatlinburg Tennessee?
- 8 Did the Gatlinburg SkyBridge crack?
- 9 Is Cades Cove still closed?
- 10 Is there a weight limit for the skybridge in Gatlinburg?
- 11 Has anyone fell off the SkyLift in Gatlinburg?
How much does it cost to walk across the SkyBridge in Gatlinburg Tennessee?
Admission prices are $14.95 for children ages 4-11, $17.95 for adults over 65 and $19.95 for adults ages 12-64.
Where is the SkyBridge located?
The Gatlinburg SkyBridge is the longest pedestrian cable bridge in North America, and it is located at the Gatlinburg SkyLift Park.
How much does it cost to ride the Sky Lift in Gatlinburg?
Tickets can be purchased at the Gatlinburg Sky Lift location in Gatlinburg TN. The price for an adult ticket is $24.95 and a child ticket (ages 4-11) is $17.95. Anyone 65 years old and up get in for $20.95. Children 3 and under are free.
Where is the lighted walkway in Tennessee?
The Skybridge at Skylift Park in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, is the longest pedestrian bridge in North America, and it’s lighting up for the holidays. The bridge is 680 feet long and it’s suspended 150 feet in the air above a deep valley, giving breathtaking panoramic views of the Great Smoky Mountains.
Do you have to ride the SkyLift to get to the SkyBridge?
Many people come to Gatlinburg every year and can’t leave without riding the SkyLift Park first! To access the SkyBridge and SkyDeck, you must ride the Gatlinburg SkyLift 500 vertical feet up the side of Crockett Mountain. As you ride up the mountainside, you’ll enjoy talking to the 2 other people riding up with you.
What is the scariest bridge in Tennessee?
One Of The Most Haunted Bridges In Tennessee, Drummond Bridge Has Been Around Since The 1800s
- At first glance, the abandoned railroad trestle in Briceville doesn’t look like anything special.
- When you learn about the bridge’s past, rumors of its haunting are not surprising.
How do you get to the SkyBridge in Gatlinburg Tennessee?
The only way to access the top of the mountain (where the Gatlinburg SkyBridge is located) is to buy an admission ticket at the SkyLift Park ticket window and then ride the yellow SkyLift chair to the top of the mountain.
Did the Gatlinburg SkyBridge crack?
The Gatlinburg SkyBridge was shut down when a guest “attempted a baseball-style slide across the glass” and a metal object on the guest’s clothing chipped the glass, a release said. The slide caused “noticeable cracks” in a protective layer of one of the three glass panels on the SkyBridge.
Is Cades Cove still closed?
Cades Cove Loop Road: Vehicle-free access along the Cades Cove Loop Road each Wednesday, from May 5th through September 1st. The road will close to all vehicles, pedestrians, and cyclists from September 7, 2021 through September 27, 2021 for paving work.
Is there a weight limit for the skybridge in Gatlinburg?
While there is no weight limit, visitors are encouraged to take the lift alone or in groups of two when necessary to ensure maximum comfort. The round-trip ride lasts nearly twenty minutes, but most people break up the experience by stopping at the top of the mountain and checking out the other attractions.
Has anyone fell off the SkyLift in Gatlinburg?
GATLINBURG — A 26-year-old man was injured Sunday night when he fell from a sky lift chair. The victim was flown by Lifestar helicopter to the University of Tennessee Medical Center. The Gatlinburg Sky Lift carries people from the town up to Crockett Mountain.