What is the total area of McEwen?
- According to the United States Census Bureau, McEwen has a total area of 1.9 square miles (4.8 km 2), of which 1,408 square metres (0.3 acres), or 0.03%, are water.
What county is McEwen?
McEwen is located in eastern Humphreys County at 36°6′32″N 87°38′6″W (36.108810, -87.634974). U.S. Route 70 passes through the center of the city, leading east 14 miles (23 km) to Dickson and west 9 miles (14 km) to Waverly, the Humphreys county seat.
Is McEwen TN safe?
Considering only the crime rate, Mcewen is as safe as the Tennessee state average and as safe as the national average.
Who founded McEwen TN?
John McAdoo was once of the founders of the Cumberland Presbyterian Church. In 1869, McEwen was plotted and laid out by Mr. McAdoo. There were eighty lots.
What is there to do in McEwen TN?
- Bucksnort Trout Ranch. Other Outdoor Activities.
- Adventure Skydiving Tennessee. Adrenaline & Extreme Tours.
- Music City Skydiving. Skydiving.
- Waverly Train Explosion Memorial Museum. Speciality Museums.
- 205 Art Gallery. Speciality & Gift Shops.
- Vintage Treasures.
- Hurricane Creek Stables, LLC.
- Loretta Lynn Ranch.
What is McEwen TN ZIP code?
Tennessee. Located on the east side of Kentucky Lake along US 70 and Interstate 40, Humphreys County is home to Waverly (the county seat), McEwen and New Johnsonville.
What cities are in Humphreys County TN?
Humphreys County is located on the western edge of Middle Tennessee, one of the states three “grand divisions”. The county was formed in 1809 from lands of Stewart County. The County Seat is Waverly; other communities include Bakerville, Buffalo, Hurricane Mills, McEwen, New Johnsonville, and Polecat.