What county is Leipers Fork TN?
- Leiper‘s Fork (also spelled Leipers Fork) is an unincorporated rural village in Williamson County, Tennessee. It has a population of about 650 on an area of about 1,100 acres (450 ha). Most of the village shares a ZIP code with Franklin.
- 1 What celebrities live in Leipers Fork TN?
- 2 What is Leipers Fork famous for?
- 3 What is the population of Leipers Fork Tennessee?
- 4 Is Leipers Fork safe?
- 5 Where do celebs hang out in Nashville?
- 6 Is Justin Timberlake from Tennessee?
- 7 What is there to do in Leiper’s Fork Tennessee?
- 8 What county is Leiper’s Fork in?
- 9 When was leipers fork founded?
What celebrities live in Leipers Fork TN?
Leiper’s Fork has its share of famous residents. Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman are among those with land in the area – and there’s a pervading sense of pride in treating these residents like any other neighbor.
What is Leipers Fork famous for?
Known for their grain to glass spirits, Leiper’s Fork Distillery is bringing the lost history of small-batch whiskey back to Tennessee. Enjoy finger lickin’ meat and three country cookin’ at the original Puckett’s Grocery, eat breakfast with the locals at The Country Boy, or an amazing farm-to-table dinner at 1892.
What is the population of Leipers Fork Tennessee?
Leiper’s Fork (also spelled Leipers Fork) is an unincorporated rural village in Williamson County, Tennessee. It has a population of about 650 on an area of about 1,100 acres (450 ha). Most of the village shares a ZIP code with Franklin.
Is Leipers Fork safe?
The A- grade means the rate of crime is lower than the average US city. Leipers Fork is in the 78th percentile for safety, meaning 22% of cities are safer and 78% of cities are more dangerous.
Where do celebs hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
Is Justin Timberlake from Tennessee?
Justin Timberlake, in full Justin Randall Timberlake, (born January 31, 1981, Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.), American singer and actor who achieved fame as a member of the hugely successful “boy band” *NSYNC before establishing a career as a solo performer.
What is there to do in Leiper’s Fork Tennessee?
10 Amazing Things You Have to Do in Leiper’s Fork
- Eat breakfast at Country Boy.
- Flip through vinyl at Finds in the Fork.
- Pick at the Pickin’ Corner.
- Take a tour of Leiper’s Fork Distillery.
- Peruse fine art at Leiper’s Creek Gallery.
- Stop for Gas & Surprises at Leiper’s Fork Market.
- Enjoy local art at Copper Fox Gallery.
What county is Leiper’s Fork in?
This come-as-you-are treasure of Williamson County is a homegrown mix of beautiful countryside, shopping, live music, local culture, and Southern hospitality. Find us south of Franklin on Hwy 46, just off the Natchez Trace Parkway. For the most up-to-date hours and information, please contact Leiper’s Fork directly.
When was leipers fork founded?
Leiper’s Fork was established in 1785 as Bentontown, named after Thomas Hart Benton, who later became a United States Senator in Missouri for thirty years. The Community’s name was changed when the Bentons left for Missouri.