How far is Jamestown Tennessee from Nashville?
- There are 104.62 miles from Nashville to Jamestown in east direction and 126 miles (202.78 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route. Nashville and Jamestown are 2 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Nashville, TN to Jamestown, TN.
- 1 What is the closest city to Jamestown Tennessee?
- 2 What is Jamestown TN famous for?
- 3 Is Jamestown TN a good place to live?
- 4 What county is Jamestown Tennessee in?
- 5 Is Jamestown TN safe?
- 6 What is there to do in Jamestown TN?
- 7 What grocery stores are in Jamestown Tennessee?
- 8 How much snow does Jamestown Tennessee get?
- 9 How big is Jamestown?
What is the closest city to Jamestown Tennessee?
Cities near Jamestown, Tennessee:
- Crossville, TN.
- Cookeville, TN.
- Oak Ridge, TN.
- Somerset, KY.
- Clinton, TN.
- Farragut, TN.
- Lenoir City, TN.
- Knoxville, TN.
What is Jamestown TN famous for?
Events. Jamestown is the headquarters for the World’s Longest Yardsale, also known as the 127 Corridor Sale.
Is Jamestown TN a good place to live?
Jamestown is a great community. People come together to help one another and participate in community events. There are great places to go for hiking and site seeing. If you are looking for a place to camp, fish, hike and have some family time, this is a great place to come to.
What county is Jamestown Tennessee in?
/: What county is Jamestown Tennessee in? What towns are close to Jamestown TN? Cities 1 hour from Jamestown, TN
- 59 minutes: Pioneer, TN.
- 59 minutes: Cookeville, TN.
- 59 minutes: Lake Tansi, TN.
- 57 minutes: Monticello, KY.
- 57 minutes: Burkesville, KY.
- 56 minutes: Fairfield Glade, TN.
- 54 minutes: Rickman, TN.
- 52 minutes: Allons, TN.
Is Jamestown TN safe?
With a crime rate of 39 per one thousand residents, Jamestown has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 26.
What is there to do in Jamestown TN?
- Jamestown Community Park. 603 North Main Street.
- Mark Twain Park. 112 North Main Street.
- Jamestown City Pool. 629 North Main Street.
- Dale Hollow Lake. Byrdstown-Pickett County Chamber of Commerce.
- Big South Fork NRRA. Superintendent.
- Pickett State Rustic Park Historic District.
- East Fork Stables.
- Honey Creek Horse Camp.
What grocery stores are in Jamestown Tennessee?
Search Results for “grocery stores, Jamestown, TN 38556”
- Walmart Garden Center. 539 E Central Ave, Jamestown, TN 38556.
- Walmart Supercenter. 421 N Main St, Jamestown, TN 38556.
- Jamestown Save A Lot.
- Henbos Convenience.
- Ray’s Grocery.
- Beaty’s Wildwood Grocery LLC.
- Save A Lot.
- Allardt Food Market.
How much snow does Jamestown Tennessee get?
Jamestown, Tennessee gets 55 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year. Jamestown averages 13 inches of snow per year. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year.
How big is Jamestown?
The parents, two brothers and two sisters, of the famous writer and humorist, Mark Twain, were once residents of Jamestown, Tennessee, and lived there just shortly before he was born. During the year 1952, the history class of Livingston Academy, along with their teacher, Kenneth R.