What cities are in Henderson County TN?
- Shops in Henderson. Henderson is a city in Chester County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 6,309 at the 2010 census, up from 5,670 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Chester County.
What is Henderson Tennessee famous for?
From its contributions to war, women’s rights and music, Henderson residents prove why Tennessee is the Volunteer State. Its rich heritage and family traditions make it one of the best small Southern towns on the map.
What is Henderson TN County?
About Sumner County, Tennessee The county is made up of eight cities including Gallatin, Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, Millersville, Mitchellville, Portland, Westmoreland and White House. Gallatin is the county seat. Sumner County is 25 miles northeast of Nashville.
Is there still a burn ban in Henderson County?
Henderson County Commissioners Court did not extend the burn ban. Henderson County is no longer under a burn ban. The Henderson County Fire Marshal’s Office said to be careful burning and remember you must stay with your fires at all times and have a water source available.
What is there to do in Henderson TN?
- Chester County Courthouse. 133 East Main Street, Henderson, TN.
- Chickasaw State Park.
- Freed-Hardeman University and the Roland Historical Room.
- Gene Record Memorial Park.
- Goodman Ranch.
- 375 Oak Grove Lane, Henderson, TN.
- Pinson Mounds State Archeological Park.
- Shiloh National Military Park.
Is Henderson TN a good place to live?
Friendly people, small town charm, low cost of living, mild climate, an exceptional education system and recreational opportunities make Henderson and Chester County not only a good place to visit but also a great place to live!
What is the crime rate in Henderson TN?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Henderson is 1 in 44. Based on FBI crime data, Henderson is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Tennessee, Henderson has a crime rate that is higher than 70% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
In what county is Nashville TN?
Nashville, also called Nashville-Davidson, city, capital (1843) of Tennessee, U.S., and seat (1784–1963) of Davidson county. Nashville lies on the Cumberland River in the north-central part of the state.