How far is Franklin TN from Nashville Tennessee?
- Driving distance from Franklin, TN to Nashville, TN. The total driving distance from Franklin, TN to Nashville, TN is 22 miles or 35 kilometers. Your trip begins in Franklin, Tennessee. It ends in Nashville, Tennessee.
- 1 What city is Franklin Tennessee close to?
- 2 Where is Franklin in relation to Nashville?
- 3 Is Franklin TN near Gatlinburg?
- 4 Is Franklin TN a rich area?
- 5 What county in Tennessee is Franklin Tennessee?
- 6 Why is Franklin TN so expensive?
- 7 Is Franklin TN worth visiting?
- 8 What is Franklin TN famous for?
- 9 What is there to do in Gatlinburg TN from Nashville TN?
- 10 How many square miles is Franklin TN?
- 11 What’s it like to live in Franklin TN?
What city is Franklin Tennessee close to?
Brentwood, TN. Spring Hill, TN. Nashville, TN.
Where is Franklin in relation to Nashville?
Franklin is a city and county seat of Williamson County, Tennessee, United States. About 21 miles (34 km) south of Nashville, it is one of the principal cities of the Nashville metropolitan area and Middle Tennessee.
Is Franklin TN near Gatlinburg?
How far is Gatlinburg from Franklin by car? The drive from Franklin to Gatlinburg is 237 miles (382 km).
Is Franklin TN a rich area?
FRANKLIN, TN — Once again, Williamson County is among the richest counties in the United States according to Forbes’ annual ranking, coming in at No. 7 with a median income of $104,367. “The fastest growing county in Tennessee, over half of the 489,250 residents are college educated.
What county in Tennessee is Franklin Tennessee?
Franklin, city, seat of Williamson county, central Tennessee, U.S., on the Harpeth River, about 20 miles (32 km) south of Nashville.
Why is Franklin TN so expensive?
Franklin is more expensive than the rest of the state due to the high median home value. In fact, the cost of living in Tennessee is only 87.6, while the cost of living score in Franklin is 135.
Is Franklin TN worth visiting?
Quaint, friendly town with plenty of unique, eclectic shops and restaurants.
What is Franklin TN famous for?
Downtown Franklin is well known for its annual festivals and parades including: The Main Street Festival in Spring; Fourth of July in Summer: PumpkinFest in October; the Veterans Day Parade in November; and Dickens of a Christmas in December.
What is there to do in Gatlinburg TN from Nashville TN?
Best stops along Nashville to Gatlinburg drive
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage. On +15 other lists.
- Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort. Water parkWater & Amusement Parks.
- Stones River National Battlefield.
- Bledsoe Creek State Park.
- Cannonsburgh Village.
- Cedars of Lebanon State Park.
- Short Mountain Distillery.
- Cumberland Caverns.
How many square miles is Franklin TN?
The airport is served by all 3 major domestic airlines: American, Delta, and United. Along with international airlines of Air Canada and Lufthansa and four smaller airlines: Frontier, JetBlue, Southwest, Sprint, and the small regional airlines of Contour, Ultimate Air, and Volaris.
What’s it like to live in Franklin TN?
Living in Franklin offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Franklin there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Franklin and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Franklin are highly rated.