What towns are near Cleveland TN?
- This is a list of smaller local towns that surround Cleveland, TN. If you’re planning a road trip or exploring the local area, make sure you check out some of these places to get a feel for the surrounding community. Annadale, TN. East Cleveland, TN. North Cleveland, TN. South Cleveland, TN. Laurel Ridge, TN.
- 1 What part of Tennessee is Cleveland TN in?
- 2 What towns are close to Cleveland TN?
- 3 Is Cleveland Tennessee in the Smoky Mountains?
- 4 Is Cleveland Tennessee a good place to live?
- 5 Is Cleveland TN rural?
- 6 What is the nearest city to Cleveland Tennessee?
- 7 How safe is Cleveland Tennessee?
- 8 What’s the elevation of Cleveland Tennessee?
- 9 What is the demographics of Cleveland Tennessee?
- 10 What are winters like in Cleveland Tennessee?
- 11 Is Ocoee TN safe?
What part of Tennessee is Cleveland TN in?
Cleveland is located in southeast Tennessee in the center of Bradley County in the Great Appalachian Valley, situated among a series of low hills and ridges roughly 15 miles (24 km) west of the Blue Ridge Mountains and 15 miles (24 km) east of the Chickamauga Lake impoundment of the Tennessee River.
What towns are close to Cleveland TN?
Cities 30 miles from Cleveland, TN
- 30 miles: Athens, TN.
- 30 miles: Hixson, TN.
- 30 miles: Graysville, TN.
- 29 miles: Dalton, GA.
- 28 miles: Etowah, TN.
- 27 miles: Reliance, TN.
- 26 miles: East Ridge, TN.
- 24 miles: Crandall, GA.
Is Cleveland Tennessee in the Smoky Mountains?
Cleveland is the headquarters for Cherokee National Forest, which stretches along the length of Tennessee’s eastern border and is divided into two sections by Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Is Cleveland Tennessee a good place to live?
Cleveland, TN is a family community nestled in Tennessee Valley. Overall, Cleveland is a very nice area to live. Cleveland is a good city. There are some rougher areas of town, but overall pretty safe.
Is Cleveland TN rural?
Population in 2019: 45,504 (100% urban, 0% rural ). Zip codes: 37312, 37323.
What is the nearest city to Cleveland Tennessee?
Cities near Cleveland, Tennessee:
- Middle Valley, TN.
- Soddy-Daisy, TN.
- East Brainerd, TN.
- East Ridge, TN.
- Red Bank, TN.
- Athens, TN.
- Chattanooga, TN.
- Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
How safe is Cleveland Tennessee?
With a crime rate of 63 per one thousand residents, Cleveland has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 16.
What’s the elevation of Cleveland Tennessee?
The Sunday sale of wine and liquor is now legal in stores across Tennessee. In addition to Sunday sales of wine, retail liquor stores will be able to sell spirits, beer and any other item allowed to be sold by a retail liquor store. On Sundays.
What is the demographics of Cleveland Tennessee?
Cleveland Demographics White: 83.61% Black or African American: 8.08% Other race: 3.90% Asian: 2.28%
What are winters like in Cleveland Tennessee?
In Cleveland, the summers are hot and muggy; the winters are short, very cold, and wet; and it is partly cloudy year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 32°F to 88°F and is rarely below 19°F or above 94°F.
Is Ocoee TN safe?
Ocoee is in the 44th percentile for safety, meaning 56% of cities are safer and 44% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of burglary in Ocoee is 4.69 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Ocoee generally consider the southeast part of the city to be the safest for this type of crime.