What hotels are in Chattanooga TN?
- Tyner, Chattanooga. The Sleep Inn hotel is located in Tyner District of Chattanooga, TN, and conveniently close to popular points of interest including the Tennessee Aquarium, The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Recently renovated room very clean and comfortable Microwave and refrigerator Modern flat screen TV
- 1 Where is Chattanooga Tennessee located in the state?
- 2 What city is closest to Chattanooga TN?
- 3 How far is Chattanooga Tennessee from the border of Georgia?
- 4 Is Chattanooga a good place to live?
- 5 Is Chattanooga a safe city?
- 6 Is Chattanooga near Gatlinburg?
- 7 Is it expensive to live in Chattanooga Tennessee?
- 8 How far is Chattanooga from the ocean?
- 9 What is the prettiest town in Tennessee?
- 10 Is Chattanooga in the mountains?
- 11 Does Chattanooga get snow?
- 12 How far is Atlanta Georgia from the border of Tennessee?
- 13 How far is the Tennessee line to Georgia line?
Where is Chattanooga Tennessee located in the state?
The total driving distance from Chattanooga, TN to Nashville, TN is 135 miles or 217 kilometers.
What city is closest to Chattanooga TN?
Major cities near Chattanooga, TN
- 104 miles to Atlanta, GA.
- 114 miles to Nashville, TN.
- 135 miles to Birmingham, AL.
- 212 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY.
- 223 miles to Louisville, KY.
- 253 miles to Charlotte, NC.
- 268 miles to Memphis, TN.
- 284 miles to Cincinnati, OH.
How far is Chattanooga Tennessee from the border of Georgia?
The total driving distance from Chattanooga, TN to Atlanta, GA is 118 miles or 190 kilometers.
Is Chattanooga a good place to live?
Livability.com named Chattanooga one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in 2019, in part because of its affordability, especially in housing costs. The median home value is $200,000 – and its overall living costs are 8% below the national average.
Is Chattanooga a safe city?
With a crime rate of 67 per one thousand residents, Chattanooga has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 15.
Is Chattanooga near Gatlinburg?
Gatlinburg is the most popular city on the route — it’s 3 hours from Chattanooga and less than an hour from Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Is it expensive to live in Chattanooga Tennessee?
Chattanooga’s housing expenses are 2% higher than the national average and the utility prices are 6% lower than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 9% lower than the national average. Chattanooga has grocery prices that are 7% lower than the national average.
How far is Chattanooga from the ocean?
With a driving distance of just 6 hours, the closest beach to Chattanooga Tennessee is Tybee Island, GA.
What is the prettiest town in Tennessee?
We’re excited to report that one of our favorite Smoky Mountain cities has received a major honor! Architectural Digest recently compiled a guide to “The Prettiest Town in Every U.S. State,” and Gatlinburg was chosen to represent Tennessee.
Is Chattanooga in the mountains?
With a downtown elevation of about 680 feet (210 m), Chattanooga is at the transition between the ridge-and-valley portion of the Appalachian Mountains and the Cumberland Plateau. Its official nickname is “Scenic City”, alluding to the surrounding by mountains and ridges.
Does Chattanooga get snow?
Snow is actually rare in the city proper and in adjacent valleys, but snowfall occurs more frequently at higher elevations in the north and west of Chattanooga. Overall precipitation is high throughout the winter with monthly averages reaching 4.9 inches in January and 4.8 in February.
How far is Atlanta Georgia from the border of Tennessee?
There are 103.86 miles from Atlanta to Chattanooga in northwest direction and 117 miles (188.29 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 N route. Atlanta and Chattanooga are 1 hour 49 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Atlanta, GA to Chattanooga, TN.
How far is the Tennessee line to Georgia line?
Straight Line Distance: 504 KM and 0 meters / 313.2 miles. Travel time: 12 hours and 2 minutes. Direction and bearing: South East side, 137 degree.