- Bledsoe County is a county located in the U.S. state of Tennessee. As of the 2020 census, the population was 14,765. Its county seat is Pikeville. Bledsoe County was formed in 1807 from land that was formerly Indian Land as well as land carved from Roane County.
What cities are in Bledsoe County Tennessee?
The Bledsoe County Correctional Complex is nestled in Pikeville, Tennessee. The Bledsoe County Correctional Complex has 5 different levels having 3 different security. These inmates are minimum, medium, and maximum security. There are around 2131 offenders in this facility.
How many prisons does Tennessee have?
The Tennessee Department of Correction consists of 14 state prisons located across the state. Ten of these prisons are operated by the department and four are managed privately by CoreCivic.
Did Bledsoe County Warriors win tonight?
41-24 (W) Bledsoe County vs.
When was Bledsoe County TN formed?
Description. The County was named for Anthony Bledsoe (1739-1788), a soldier in the Revolutionary War and was an early settler of Sumner County. He was killed in an Indian attack at Bledsoe’s Station.
Is Pikeville TN a good place to live?
Is Pikeville, TN Safe? The D grade means the rate of crime is higher than the average US city. Pikeville is in the 20th percentile for safety, meaning 80% of cities are safer and 20% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Pikeville is 44.65 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
What is there to do in Pikeville TN?
- Fall Creek Falls Golf Course. Golf Courses.
- 2021. Fall Creek Falls.
- Cane Creek Falls. Waterfalls.
- 2021. Canopy Challenge Course at Fall Creek Falls State Park.
- 2021. Fall Creek Falls State Park.
- Pocket Wilderness. Hiking Trails.
- Paint The Town Pottery and Gift. Paint & Pottery Studios.
- Swinging Bridge Park. Parks.