The cold season lasts for 3.0 months, from November 28 to February 26, with an average daily high temperature below 56°F. The coldest month of the year in Nashville is January, with an average low of 32°F and high of 48°F.
- Things start to cool down somewhat in September as the start of the fall season brings less humidity and pleasant warmth. Memphis sees average highs of 85.3 F and lows of 64.3 F, with 3.31 inches of rain. Nashville highs average 82 F, and Chattanooga’s average high is 83 F.
- 1 How hot is Tennessee in the summer?
- 2 Is Tennessee humid in summer?
- 3 Is Tennessee cold in May?
- 4 Does Tennessee ever get cold?
- 5 What part of Tennessee has the best year round weather?
- 6 What is the driest month in Tennessee?
- 7 What state has the worst humidity?
- 8 What is the hottest state in America?
- 9 Is Nashville miserable in July?
- 10 Is Tennessee a good state to live in?
- 11 What are the hottest months in Tennessee?
- 12 What state has the best weather?
- 13 Why is Tennessee so cheap?
- 14 What is the coldest place in Tennessee?
- 15 Does Tennessee have all 4 seasons?
How hot is Tennessee in the summer?
Weather and climate In the summer, the average high temperature is 31.7°C (89°F) and the average low is 19.4°C (67°F). The average annual rainfall in Tennessee is 1,247mm (49.7in).
Is Tennessee humid in summer?
Tennessee weather ranges from hot and humid in the summer to cool, and even cold, in winter. Tennessee’s highest average temperatures generally occur in July, with the lowest average temperatures in January.
Is Tennessee cold in May?
May Weather in Nashville Tennessee, United States. Daily high temperatures increase by 7°F, from 75°F to 82°F, rarely falling below 64°F or exceeding 90°F. Daily low temperatures increase by 9°F, from 55°F to 64°F, rarely falling below 44°F or exceeding 71°F.
Does Tennessee ever get cold?
In general, Tennessee enjoys a fairly mild and humid climate. Winters don’t get too cold, although summers tend to be rather hot and sweaty. Precipitation falls evenly throughout the year, usually as rain with the occasional ice storm in winter. Except for in the mountainous east, Tennessee’s winters are pretty mild.
What part of Tennessee has the best year round weather?
The city with the best weather in Tennessee is Brentwood. Brentwood, Tennessee averages 210 sunny days per year as compared to the United States national average of 205 days. The summers average in the 80s and winters average in the 40s, making the weather ideal all year round.
What is the driest month in Tennessee?
4.54in. The driest month in Nashville is October with 2.87 inches of precipitation, and with 5.07 inches May is the wettest month.
What state has the worst humidity?
The ten states with the highest relative humidities are:
- Louisiana – 74.0%
- Mississippi – 73.6%
- Hawaii – 73.3%
- Iowa – 72.4%
- Michigan – 72.1%
- Indiana – 72.0%
- Vermont – 71.7%
- Maine – 71.7%
What is the hottest state in America?
Hottest States 2021
- Florida. Florida is the hottest state in the U.S. with an average annual temperature of 70.7°F.
- Hawaii. Hawaii is the second-hottest state in the U.S. with an average annual temperature of 70.0°F.
- South Carolina.
Is Nashville miserable in July?
As in all of the southeastern US Nashville has hot, humid weather during mainly June-August but some in May and September as well. Once the highs get into the mid to upper 80’s the humidity usually kicks in along with the temps. Temps get into the 90’s by mid July thru August and early September.
Is Tennessee a good state to live in?
Over the last 20 years, Tennessee has enjoyed an impressive rate of population growth. Low tax rates, living costs, and high quality of life have kept people on the move to Tennessee. It’s not a perfect place, but for the price, Tennessee is about as good as one can get.
What are the hottest months in Tennessee?
The hot season lasts for 3.8 months, from May 26 to September 20, with an average daily high temperature above 81°F. The hottest month of the year in Nashville is July, with an average high of 89°F and low of 71°F.
What state has the best weather?
The ten states in the U.S. with the best weather are:
- South Carolina.
Why is Tennessee so cheap?
Tennessee is a fairly cheap place to live, compared to the rest of the country. The cost of living index is 86.5, compared to the national average of 100. This is mostly due to the majority of the state being in rural areas and the lack of a state income tax.
What is the coldest place in Tennessee?
Mountain City, in Johnson County, is the coldest place in Tennessee, being the northeastermost county of the state. It averages 13.5 inches of snow six days a year. It has an elevation of 2,418 feet and an estimated 2019 population of 2,437. It’s approximately 123 miles from Knoxville.
Does Tennessee have all 4 seasons?
Tennessee’s climate varies from east to west, but it is generally considered to be moderate with four distinct seasons. The budding of wildflowers and dogwoods occurs in spring, and honeysuckles welcome summer. The driest time of the year is fall, and most precipitation occurs in winter and early spring.