Related Tennessee Maps:
|Tennessee Location||USDA Hardiness Zone(s)|
|East Cleveland||Zone 7a, 7b|
|East Ridge||Zone 7b|
What Tennessee counties are in Eastern Time Zone?
- East Tennessee comprises approximately the eastern third of the U.S. state of Tennessee, one of the three Grand Divisions of Tennessee defined in state law. East Tennessee consists of 33 counties, 30 located within the Eastern Time Zone and three counties in the Central Time Zone, namely Bledsoe, Cumberland, and Marion.
- 1 What planting zone is Greeneville TN?
- 2 What gardening zone is Knoxville TN?
- 3 What USDA growing zone is Tennessee?
- 4 What garden zone is Kingsport TN?
- 5 What can I plant in Zone 7?
- 6 What planting zone is Middle TN?
- 7 What can I plant now in East Tennessee?
- 8 What is my USDA zone?
- 9 What growing zone is Franklin TN?
- 10 What can I grow in zone 6a?
- 11 What zone is northwest TN?
- 12 What is Zone 7b for gardening?
- 13 What zone is Crossville TN?
- 14 What can I plant in Zone 7 in June?
What planting zone is Greeneville TN?
Greeneville, Tennessee is in USDA Hardiness Zones 7a.
What gardening zone is Knoxville TN?
USDA currently has the Knoxville area categorized as Zone 7a.
What USDA growing zone is Tennessee?
USDA Zones 5b through 8a are represented in Tennessee.
What garden zone is Kingsport TN?
Kingsport, Tennessee is in USDA Hardiness Zones 6b and 7a.
What can I plant in Zone 7?
In zone 7, cool-weather vegetables can usually be planted outdoors in early February. These crops include beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, lettuce, onions, peas, potatoes, radishes, spinach, turnips, kale and collards. Plant corn in March.
What planting zone is Middle TN?
Nashville, Tennessee is in USDA Hardiness Zones 7a.
What can I plant now in East Tennessee?
Here are a few that you might be most interested in.
- March 2 – March 17 Asparagus.
- March 5 – April 2 Lettuce.
- March 19 – April 2 Cauliflower, Collards, Kale, Kohlrabi, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Mustard, Spinach.
- April 16 – April 30 Peppers, Tomatoes,
- April 16 – May 7 Sweet Potatoes.
What is my USDA zone?
Zone 1 covers the alpine areas of south eastern Australia. Zone 2 the tablelands of south east Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria, and the uplands of central Tasmania. Much of the southern half of the continent is in Zone 3, except for localities on or near the coast.
What growing zone is Franklin TN?
Franklin, Tennessee is in USDA Hardiness Zones 7a.
What can I grow in zone 6a?
The best plants for zone 6 that can be sown outside as early as March are cold weather crops like lettuce, radishes, and peas. Perennial favorites that thrive in this zone include:
- Bee balm.
- Coral bells.
What zone is northwest TN?
Tennessee is in USDA plant hardiness zones 5-8.
What is Zone 7b for gardening?
Zone 7: The overall zone has a minimum average of temperatures of 0° to 10°F. Zone 7a: This subzone has a minimum average temperature of 0° to 5° F. Zone 7b: This subzone has a minimum average temperature of 5° to 10°F.
What zone is Crossville TN?
Zipcode 38572 – Crossville Tennessee is in Hardiness Zones 6b and 7a.
What can I plant in Zone 7 in June?
Direct sow carrots, Swiss chard, peas, collards, kale, kohlrabi, leaf lettuce, onions, parsley, parsnips, beets, leaf lettuce, radishes, salsify and spinach as soil and weather conditions permit. On nice days, turn your compost pile. Or start one! Be careful working your garden soil!