25 Best Things to Do in Tennessee
- Graceland. © Graceland.
- Ijams Nature Center. © Courtesy of Melinda Fawver – Fotolia.com.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies.
- Tennessee Aquarium.
- What to Do in Tennessee: Memphis Zoo.
- Tennessee Attractions: Lookout Mountain.
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
What are the best things to do in Tennessee?
- Tennessee Map. Memphis in May. Memphis is May is one of the most famous and fun attractions in Tennessee. Running for the entire month of May this festival includes music concerts at Tom Lee Park near historical Beale Street and the World Championship Barbeque Cooking Contest where festival-goers can taste the prized cook-offs goods.
- 1 What is the number one attraction in Tennessee?
- 2 What is there to do in East Tennessee this weekend?
- 3 What is open to do in Tennessee?
- 4 What is Tennessee famous food?
- 5 Where can you see 4 states at once in Tennessee?
- 6 What is there to do in Maryville TN this weekend?
- 7 What is there to do in Knoxville this weekend?
- 8 What is there to do in Knoxville Tennessee this weekend?
- 9 Is it safe to visit Tennessee right now?
- 10 What is the most beautiful part of Tennessee?
- 11 What is TN famous for?
- 12 How much does the Johnny Cash Museum cost?
- 13 What can you do for free in Gatlinburg?
What is the number one attraction in Tennessee?
Named after country singer Dolly Parton, Dollywood has long been Tennessee’s most popular ticketed attraction, luring more than three million visitors per year.
What is there to do in East Tennessee this weekend?
Weekend: Umpteen things to do in East Tennessee
- 1st annual Bearden BrewFest. Saturday.
- HoLa Festival. Saturday 7 p.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. 6 p.m.
- Food City Food Show.
- Fried Pickle Festival.
- Great Smoky Mountain Auto Fest.
- Greek Fest.
- Louie Bluie Music & Arts Festival.
- Morristown Craft Beer Festival.
What is open to do in Tennessee?
30 Best & Fun Things To Do In Tennessee
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Dave Allen Photography / Shutterstock.
- Ryman Auditorium. Dave Newman / Shutterstock.
- National Civil Rights Museum.
- The Parthenon.
- Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum.
- Stones River National Battlefield.
- The Titanic Museum.
- Lookout Mountain.
What is Tennessee famous food?
Taste of Tennessee
- Sweet tea. No Southern meal is complete without a glass of sweet tea.
- RC Cola and Moon Pie. First invented at Chattanooga Bakery, moon pies are a Tennessee tradition.
- Country ham. Country ham is arguably Tennessee’s most famous delicacy.
- Fried catfish.
- Stack cake.
- Memphis Ribs.
- Jack Daniels.
Where can you see 4 states at once in Tennessee?
Lookout Mountain can be found just a couple of minutes from the heart of downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee, and it’s known throughout the state for its stunning views and natural wonders.
What is there to do in Maryville TN this weekend?
Outdoor Things to Do in Maryville TN
- Blount County Greenways.
- Maryville College Woods Hiking Trails.
- Greenback Hiking Trails.
- Shadows of the Past Trail in Townsend.
- Smoky Mountain Hiking Trails.
- Fort Loudon Hiking Trails and Historic Fort.
- Dark Island Swinging Bridge, Townsend.
- Little River Tubing or Kayaking.
What is there to do in Knoxville this weekend?
Take a look at some of the best things to do in Knoxville.
- 1.) Find the Peter Kern Library Speakeasy.
- 2.) Explore the Knoxville Museum of Art.
- 3.) Find the Tennessee Theatre.
- 4.) Wander through Market Square.
- 5.) See Knoxville from the Sunshphere Tower.
- 6.) Explore James White’s Fort.
- 7.) Tour Bleak House.
What is there to do in Knoxville Tennessee this weekend?
25 Best Things to Do in Knoxville, Tennessee
- World’s Fair Park, Knoxville, Tennessee.
- East Tennessee History Center, Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Ijams Nature Center, Knoxville, TN.
- Blount Mansion, Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Things to Do in Knoxville, Tennessee: Knoxville Zoo.
Is it safe to visit Tennessee right now?
There are currently no travel restrictions in Tennessee; however, we encourage everyone to follow health and safety practices. They’re exploring the state they grew up in with their kids, finding inspiration together, and even writing some songs along the way — all while traveling safe.
What is the most beautiful part of Tennessee?
1. Great Smoky Mountains. The most scenic and picturesque place in Tennessee is Great Smoky Mountain National Park just outside of Gatlinburg. Take a drive along the Newfound Gap Road and park at one of the scenic overlooks to capture the mountain landscape at its best moments.
What is TN famous for?
What is Tennessee Most Known For?
- Hot chicken. It all started back in the 1930s when womanizer Thornton Prince discovered his love for spicy chicken.
- Country music. It’s no secret that Nashville is known for its country music scene.
- Church communities.
- Rolling hills.
How much does the Johnny Cash Museum cost?
General Admission: $22.95 plus tax. $1 off discounts available for the following: AAA, Military, Seniors, Students (please show college ID). Youth: $18.95 plus tax (ages 6-15 – available with adult admission).
What can you do for free in Gatlinburg?
10 Free Things To Do in Gatlinburg TN You Don’t Want to Skip
- People Watch on the Gatlinburg Parkway.
- Take a Walk Along the Little Pigeon River.
- Visit a Gatlinburg Moonshine Distillery.
- Drive the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail.
- Visit Cades Cove.
- Stroll Through the Gatlinburg Arts & Crafts Community.