Best Attractions To Enjoy in April
- Explore the Forest Canopy From a Zip Line.
- Ride a Mountain Coaster.
- Helicopter Tours of the Smoky Mountains.
- Guided Horseback Rides in the National Park.
- Play 18 Holes at the Gatlinburg Golf Course.
- Go Whitewater Rafting on the Pigeon River.
- Ride the Gatlinburg Sky Lift.
What to do in Nashville TN in April?
- Things To Do In Nashville TN In April, including The Nashville Party Tractor, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, The Redneck Comedy Bus Tour.
- 1 Is April a good time to visit Gatlinburg Tennessee?
- 2 What is the number one attraction in Tennessee?
- 3 Is April a good time to visit Pigeon Forge?
- 4 What are the Smoky Mountains like in April?
- 5 How busy is Gatlinburg in April?
- 6 Does it rain a lot in Gatlinburg in April?
- 7 Is it safe to visit Tennessee right now?
- 8 Where can you see 4 states at once in Tennessee?
- 9 What is the most beautiful part of Tennessee?
- 10 Is Pigeon Forge busy in April?
- 11 Does it snow in Pigeon Forge TN in April?
- 12 Does it snow in Gatlinburg in April?
- 13 How do people dress in Gatlinburg in April?
- 14 What is Tennessee weather like in April?
Is April a good time to visit Gatlinburg Tennessee?
The best time to visit Gatlinburg is between September and October. Early spring (March to May) constitutes Gatlinburg’s low season. If you time your visit for April or May, you ‘ll likely catch the explosion of spring wildflowers.
What is the number one attraction in Tennessee?
Named after country singer Dolly Parton, Dollywood has long been Tennessee’s most popular ticketed attraction, luring more than three million visitors per year.
Is April a good time to visit Pigeon Forge?
The best time to visit Pigeon Forge is in the spring or fall, when the area experiences pleasant temperatures and the local attractions aren’t too crowded.
What are the Smoky Mountains like in April?
This time of year is pleasant and it’s known for having sunny weather with highs in the 70s and 80s. The national park averages 4 inches of rain during the month of April, mostly in the form of afternoon showers. In higher elevation areas of the park, temperatures may be 5°F to 10°F cooler.
How busy is Gatlinburg in April?
So while April might not be as busy as the summer and fall, Gatlinburg sees lots of vacationers, especially on weekends. The good news is that if you can schedule your trip during weekdays or avoid visiting during a major event, you’ll enjoy a great spring vacation without the crowds.
Does it rain a lot in Gatlinburg in April?
The average sliding 31-day rainfall during April in Gatlinburg is essentially constant, remaining about 3.9 inches throughout, and rarely exceeding 6.5 inches or falling below 1.8 inches.
Is it safe to visit Tennessee right now?
There are currently no travel restrictions in Tennessee; however, we encourage everyone to follow health and safety practices. They’re exploring the state they grew up in with their kids, finding inspiration together, and even writing some songs along the way — all while traveling safe.
Where can you see 4 states at once in Tennessee?
Lookout Mountain can be found just a couple of minutes from the heart of downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee, and it’s known throughout the state for its stunning views and natural wonders.
What is the most beautiful part of Tennessee?
1. Great Smoky Mountains. The most scenic and picturesque place in Tennessee is Great Smoky Mountain National Park just outside of Gatlinburg. Take a drive along the Newfound Gap Road and park at one of the scenic overlooks to capture the mountain landscape at its best moments.
Is Pigeon Forge busy in April?
Since April is a slower time in the Smoky Mountains, you can enjoy a trip to Pigeon Forge with running into fewer crowds. An exception to this is the Spring Rod Run weekend.
Does it snow in Pigeon Forge TN in April?
April in Pigeon Forge While technically snowfall can happen in April, it is uncommon with the month getting less than 1 day of snowfall on average a year. This month does still have about the same amount of rainy days.
Does it snow in Gatlinburg in April?
While it doesn’t always happen, there’s a small chance to see snow in Gatlinburg during the month of April, often toward the beginning of the month. Gatlinburg snowfall totals average less than an inch in April. While it does snow in Gatlinburg, on average, there is about 9 total inches of snowfall each year.
How do people dress in Gatlinburg in April?
Spring: Early spring visitors should keep their winter coats with them, as well as some sweaters. If you’re headed to Gatlinburg in April, toss a few T-shirts in your bag. Summer: T-shirts and shorts will be your go-to as it’s pretty warm this time of year. Hikers will want to pack a pair of long pants, though.
What is Tennessee weather like in April?
April Weather in Nashville Tennessee, United States. Daily high temperatures increase by 8°F, from 67°F to 75°F, rarely falling below 53°F or exceeding 85°F. Daily low temperatures increase by 8°F, from 47°F to 55°F, rarely falling below 34°F or exceeding 65°F.