What are fun things to do in Tennessee?
- Tennessee Map. Memphis in May. Memphis is May is one of the most famous and fun attractions in Tennessee. Running for the entire month of May this festival includes music concerts at Tom Lee Park near historical Beale Street and the World Championship Barbeque Cooking Contest where festival-goers can taste the prized cook-offs goods.
- 1 What is there to do in Sevierville TN for free?
- 2 What is Sevierville TN known for?
- 3 What can couples do in Sevierville TN?
- 4 How much does it cost to go to Forbidden Caverns?
- 5 What stores are in Sevierville TN?
- 6 Does Sevierville TN have a downtown?
- 7 Is Sevierville TN dry?
- 8 Is Sevierville TN safe?
- 9 Is Sevierville TN touristy?
- 10 What do the locals do in Gatlinburg?
- 11 What is there to do in Sevierville at night?
- 12 What’s Open in Sevierville TN?
- 13 What’s new in Sevierville?
- 14 Which is closer Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge?
What is there to do in Sevierville TN for free?
Free Things to Do in Sevierville with Kids
- Explore Burchfiel Grove and Arboretum.
- Get Crazy at Mt.
- Transform into a Beautiful Butterfly.
- Visit With Dolly Parton.
- Watch a Movie in The Park.
- Smoky Mountain Knife Works.
- Admire the Architecture in Historic Downtown Sevierville.
- Visit the Sevier County Heritage Museum.
What is Sevierville TN known for?
Sevierville is famous for it’s shopping. There are a variety of galleries, boutiques, antique malls, flea markets, outdoor stores and much more. The famous Tanger outlet that has over 120 name brand outlets is the most popular.
What can couples do in Sevierville TN?
How to Spend a Romantic Weekend in Sevierville, TN
- Pursue Sky-High Adventure at Legacy Mountain Ziplines.
- Continue the Thrill-Seeking Fun at Jayell Ranch.
- Hit Up Bistro 109 For a Romantic Dinner.
- Check Out the Tasting Room at Hillside Winery.
- Experience a New Take on Wine at Apple Barn Winery.
How much does it cost to go to Forbidden Caverns?
To visit Forbidden Caverns, adults are $16 and children ages 5-12 are $10. Any child under age 5 can visit for free.
What stores are in Sevierville TN?
Shopping in Sevierville, TN: A Shop Til You Drop Guide
- Tanger Outlets.
- Governor’s Crossing Outlet.
- Sevier Plaza.
- Smoky Mountain Knife Works.
- Amish Creations & Country Market.
- Happy Hippie.
- Heartland Antiques & Collectibles.
- LeConte Volunteer Thrift Shop.
Does Sevierville TN have a downtown?
“It’s quaint, local, and historic with a different style and pace than anywhere else in Sevier County. More restaurants, retailers, and different businesses that are unique and authentic to downtown Sevierville will continue to open.”
Is Sevierville TN dry?
Pigeon Forge, Sevierville and Gatlinburg are all located in Sevier County, TN. Sevier County is technically a dry county, though it includes a city option for the sale and service of liquor and/or beer with regard to state law. Sevierville restaurants may serve liquor by the drink and beer sales.
Is Sevierville TN safe?
With a crime rate of 55 per one thousand residents, Sevierville has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 18.
Is Sevierville TN touristy?
Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and Sevierville locals enjoy the shows and attractions that visitors do, but they also have some favorite spots that are a little less crowded and involve fewer sightseers.
What do the locals do in Gatlinburg?
Top 7 Non Touristy Things to Do in Gatlinburg and the Smoky
- Hike to the Walker Sisters Cabin. The Walker Sisters Place is a fascinating piece of Smoky Mountain history.
- Go Shopping in the Arts & Crafts Community.
- See a Tennessee Smokies Games (During Baseball Season)
- Explore Wears Valley.
- Visit Pittman Center.
What is there to do in Sevierville at night?
Best fun things to do at night in Sevierville, TN
- Goats On The Roof. 5.4 mi. Amusement Parks.
- Mysterious Mansion – Gatlinburg. 9.9 mi.
- The Escape Game Pigeon Forge. 3.6 mi.
- Rockin Raceway. 3.8 mi.
- The Island in Pigeon Forge. 3.6 mi.
- Alcatraz East. 3.7 mi.
- Titanic Museum Attraction. 2.6 mi.
- Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster. 4.7 mi.
What’s Open in Sevierville TN?
Best restaurants open late in Sevierville, TN
- Bluffs. 1.5 mi. 209 reviews.
- Mel’s Diner. 3.7 mi. 535 reviews.
- The Roaming Gnome Pub & Eatery. 1.3 mi. 159 reviews.
- Steak ‘n Shake. 1.5 mi. 84 reviews.
- Denny’s. 5.0 mi.
- Friends Tavern. 2.2 mi.
- Waffle House. 1.5 mi.
- Smoky Mountain Brewery. 3.5 mi.
What’s new in Sevierville?
Ready to Explore Sevierville? A Look at What’s New for 2021
- Honey Bee Coffee Co. Honey Bee Coffee Co.
- Graze Burgers. Hearty burgers made with quality grass-fed beef are the name of the game at Graze Burgers, but that’s not all they do.
- The Appalachian.
- Soaky Mountain Waterpark.
Which is closer Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge?
Closer To the National Park – Gatlinburg is located just outside of the park boundary, while Pigeon Forge is a few miles drive away from park entrances. If you want to spend as much time in the Smokies as possible, this gateway to the national park might be your best place to stay.