What stores are in Franklin TN?
- Friedmans of Franklin.
- Liu And Liu Enterprises Inc.
- Sears Hometown Stores.
- 1 What is there to do in Franklin TN?
- 2 Is Franklin TN worth visiting?
- 3 How do I spend a day in Franklin TN?
- 4 What is Franklin TN famous for?
- 5 Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
- 6 What is there to do in Franklin TN at night?
- 7 Are there mountains in Franklin TN?
- 8 Is Franklin TN safe?
- 9 What celebrities live in Green Hills?
- 10 How far is Franklin TN from the mountains?
- 11 Is Franklin Tennessee a wealthy area?
- 12 What shops are in downtown Franklin TN?
- 13 What are people like in Franklin TN?
- 14 Is it expensive to live in Franklin Tennessee?
What is there to do in Franklin TN?
17 Best Things to Do in Franklin, TN — Top Activities & Places to Go!
- Lotz House Museum. 1111 Columbia Avenue.
- Carnton Plantation. 1345 Eastern Flank Circle.
- Downtown Franklin. Main Street and Historic District.
- Leiper’s Fork. 4151 Old Hillsboro Road.
- Gentry’s Farm.
- Franklin Farmers Market.
- Carter House.
- Gallery 202.
Is Franklin TN worth visiting?
It’s easy to see why these destinations are at the top of the list, and there’s so much more to see and do in Franklin and Williamson County. If discovery is the essence of travel, this is a great place to start. Chances are, you’ll find a whole lot more memorable experiences along the way.
How do I spend a day in Franklin TN?
6 Captivating Things to do in Franklin TN (Day Trip From
- Do a Civil War Home Tour at Carnton House.
- Visit Downtown Franklin for Boutique Shopping.
- Lunchtime at The Factory (and shopping)
- Explore Leipers Fork.
- Drive over the Natchez Trace Parkway Bridge, Natchez Trail Parkway.
- Attend Open Mic at Puckett’s Grocery.
What is Franklin TN famous for?
Downtown Franklin is well known for its annual festivals and parades including: The Main Street Festival in Spring; Fourth of July in Summer: PumpkinFest in October; the Veterans Day Parade in November; and Dickens of a Christmas in December.
Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What is there to do in Franklin TN at night?
Best things to do at night in Franklin, TN
- The Pond. 2.3 mi. 37 reviews.
- The Franklin Theatre. 1.9 mi.
- Kimbro’s Pickin Parlor. 1.7 mi.
- Music City Roots. 1.3 mi.
- Franklin Wine Festival. 1.2 mi.
- Breakout Games – Nashville. 1.2 mi.
- Natchez Trace Parkway. 10.3 mi.
- Vanderbilt Dyer Observatory. 8.5 mi.
Are there mountains in Franklin TN?
Franklin County, Tennessee is home to 51 summits, ridges, ranges, trails and other mountain features.
Is Franklin TN safe?
Franklin, TN crime analytics Franklin has an overall crime rate of 13 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Franklin is 1 in 78.
What celebrities live in Green Hills?
Located in the Green Hills / Belle Meade area of Nashville, Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman live in an exclusive gated community called Northumberland.
How far is Franklin TN from the mountains?
It is 191 miles from Franklin to Great Smoky Mountains. It is approximately 259.5 miles to drive. How long does it take to get from Franklin to Great Smoky Mountains?
Is Franklin Tennessee a wealthy area?
FRANKLIN, TN — Once again, Williamson County is among the richest counties in the United States according to Forbes’ annual ranking, coming in at No. 7 with a median income of $104,367. “The fastest growing county in Tennessee, over half of the 489,250 residents are college educated.
What shops are in downtown Franklin TN?
Apparel & Accessories
- Franklin Road Apparel Company. Located in Historic Downtown Franklin.
- White’s Mercantile. Located in Historic Downtown Franklin.
- Vinnie Louise. Located in Historic Downtown Franklin.
- Anthropologie. Located in Historic Downtown Franklin.
- The Kind Poppy.
- Judith Bright Jewelry.
- Johnnie Q.
What are people like in Franklin TN?
Living in Franklin offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Franklin there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Franklin and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Franklin are highly rated.
Is it expensive to live in Franklin Tennessee?
Franklin is more expensive than the rest of the state due to the high median home value. In fact, the cost of living in Tennessee is only 87.6, while the cost of living score in Franklin is 135. Those who rent pay more in Franklin than other cities across the United States.