What are fun things to do in Tennessee?
- Tennessee Map. Memphis in May. Memphis is May is one of the most famous and fun attractions in Tennessee. Running for the entire month of May this festival includes music concerts at Tom Lee Park near historical Beale Street and the World Championship Barbeque Cooking Contest where festival-goers can taste the prized cook-offs goods.
- 1 What is there to do in downtown Clarksville TN?
- 2 What is there to do in Clarksville at night?
- 3 Is Clarksville TN a good area?
- 4 Is Clarksville TN safe?
- 5 What is Clarksville TN known for?
- 6 Is Dunbar Cave free?
- 7 How big is Clarksville?
- 8 How long is the Dunbar Cave tour?
- 9 Why is everyone moving to Clarksville?
- 10 Why is Clarksville TN growing so fast?
What is there to do in downtown Clarksville TN?
Here’s a list of the best things to do in Clarksville, TN.
- Beachaven Vineyards and Winery. 1100 Dunlop Lane.
- Old Glory Distilling Co. 451 Alfred Thun Road.
- Dunbar Cave.
- Rotary Park.
- Customs House Museum and Cultural Center.
- Fort Defiance Civil War Park & Interpretive Center.
- ROXY Regional Theatre.
- McGregor Park Riverwalk.
What is there to do in Clarksville at night?
Best fun things to do at night in Clarksville, TN
- The City Forum. 5.5 mi. 48 reviews.
- Magic Wheels Fun Center. 3.7 mi.
- Electric Cowboy. 2.5 mi.
- Pinnacle Family Entertainment Center. 3.1 mi.
- Oak Grove Racing, Gaming, & Hotel. 8.2 mi.
- Customs House Museum. 3.0 mi.
- Regal Clarksville & RPX. 4.0 mi.
- MB Roland Distillery. 9.3 mi.
Is Clarksville TN a good area?
CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. Clarksville ended up besting other cities neighborhoods based on the criteria of top spots in economic health, cost of living, ethnic and economic diversity, public education, income, health and safety, ease of living and amenities.
Is Clarksville TN safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Clarksville is 1 in 29. Based on FBI crime data, Clarksville is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Tennessee, Clarksville has a crime rate that is higher than 83% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is Clarksville TN known for?
Clarksville, TN is a modern, booming city with a charming small-town feel. It is also a lively university city and a beautiful place on the tree-lined shady Cumberland River famous for its annual River Fest.
Is Dunbar Cave free?
Dunbar Cave was a sacred place to the people. Tours of Dunbar Cave are offered seasonally and tickets are required to enter Dunbar Cave. Tours begin in May.
How big is Clarksville?
Clarksville, Tennessee gets 51 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year. Clarksville averages 5 inches of snow per year. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year.
How long is the Dunbar Cave tour?
The tour is about 1.5 to 2 hours. It begins with a five minute walk on a paved path from the welcome center to the cave opening.
Why is everyone moving to Clarksville?
One reason people love living in Clarksville is it’s proximity to Nashville and Fort Campbell. Nashville is famous for its thriving music and entertainment scene, but it also hosts prospering neighborhoods, uncommon shops, independent coffeehouses, and trendy breweries.
Why is Clarksville TN growing so fast?
Downtown Clarksville, Tenn. Clarksville’s growth coincides with a jobs boom in Nashville, which is located less than an hour away, but it also has seen its own boom with the growth of small businesses and employers such as Hankook Tire.