A Social Security Number is required to purchase a Tennessee hunting or fishing license. *Supplemental Licenses (Types 005, 009, 010, or 011) are required and must be purchased, in addition to the Type 001 license, in order to hunt deer, bear, boar (feral hog), turkey, and waterfowl.
- A valid Tennessee driver’s license or proof of age and residency is required. No supplemental licenses are required, but special season and WMA permits will need to be purchased in addition to this license. Fees apply when applying for quota hunt permits as well as “left over” permits. $50.00. 167.
- 1 What all does Tennessee sportsman license cover?
- 2 What is the fine for hunting without a license in Tennessee?
- 3 Do you need a trout stamp with a sportsman license Tennessee?
- 4 Can I hunt on my own land without a license?
- 5 Can you bait deer in Tennessee?
- 6 How late can you shoot a deer in Tennessee?
- 7 How many deer can you shoot in Tennessee?
- 8 How do I tag a deer online in Tennessee?
- 9 What is a Type 94 permit in TN?
- 10 How old do you have to be to hunt alone in Tennessee?
What all does Tennessee sportsman license cover?
Sportsman (004) Annual all-inclusive license valid for hunting, trapping, and sport fishing without general state supplemental licenses or permits. Type 007 Migratory Bird can be added at no charge.
What is the fine for hunting without a license in Tennessee?
If you violate a Tennessee hunting law, you may be fined up to $500, imprisoned for up to six months, or both.
Do you need a trout stamp with a sportsman license Tennessee?
A supplemental license (Type 022) is required to fish for trout. An all inclusive license, valid for hunting, trapping and sport fishing without any supplemental state licenses or permits. Sportsman licenses can be purchased from all TWRA license agents.
Can I hunt on my own land without a license?
General. A landowner or person leasing land primarily for cultivation, their spouse, and dependents under 18 residing with them, may hunt, trap and fish on such land without a license.
Can you bait deer in Tennessee?
Deer baiting (for the purpose of hunting) is not legal in Tennessee. Many Tennessee hunters have long argued against legalizing baiting saying it simply isn’t ethical.
How late can you shoot a deer in Tennessee?
Legal Hunting Hours All big game and small game species (except bullfrogs, raccoons, opossums, migratory birds, and the chasing of foxes and rabbits) daylight hours only (30 minutes before official sunrise and until 30 minutes after official sunset ) except turkey open only until official sunset.
How many deer can you shoot in Tennessee?
Statewide Bag Limit: Two (2) antlered deer (one per day, not to exceed 2 for the license year). The statewide bag limit of two (2) antlered deer may be exceeded if taken as a bonus deer, if taken under the Earn-A-Buck Program in Unit CWD (see CWD in Tennessee), or if taken as a Replacement Buck (see CWD in Tennessee).
How do I tag a deer online in Tennessee?
TWRA ON THE GO – Mobile App Available in the Apple App store and on Google Play. It stores your license information and allows you to electronically tag/check-in your harvest in the field. You don’t need to carry any paper while you’re hunting! It doesn’t matter if you are out of range of a cell signal!
What is a Type 94 permit in TN?
A Type 94 is required for all ages of residents and non-residents to hunt the statewide antlerless deer gun season, the unit L antlerless private lands hunt, and WMA nonquota big game hunts, including Cherokee WMA.
How old do you have to be to hunt alone in Tennessee?
In Texas, kids can hunt alone when they are 9. In Alaska, Louisiana and Tennessee, the minimum age for unsupervised hunting is 10, in Missouri it’s 11, and in nine other states it’s 12.