Tennessee Whiskey is written in the key of Am.
Who sings country song Smooth as Tennessee whiskey?
- “Tennessee Whiskey” is the title of a country song written by Dean Dillon and Linda Hargrove. It was originally recorded by American country music artist David Allan Coe for his album of the same name Tennessee Whiskey, whose version peaked at number 77 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart in 1981.
What chords are used in Tennessee whiskey?
The chords are not too bad, mostly A, D and E but Bm pops in every once in a while. You can play and “easy version” of Bm using the diagram below.
What is the time signature of Tennessee whiskey?
Song Metrics Tennessee Whiskey is asong byChris Stapletonwith a tempo of49 BPM.It can also be used double-time at 98 BPM. The track runs4 minutes and 53 secondslong with aAkey and amajormode. It haslow energyand isnot very danceablewith a time signature of 4 beats per bar.
What’s the easiest country song to learn on guitar?
Top 17 Easy Country Songs on Guitar
- “Wagon Wheel by Old Crow” Medicine Show.
- “Ring of Fire” by Johnny Cash.
- “Jambalaya” by Hank Williams.
- “Jolene” by Dolly Parton.
- “Cruise” by Florida Georgia Line.
- “Take Me Home, Country Roads” by John Denver.
- “I’m Gonna Be Somebody” by Travis Tritt.
- “On the Road Again” by Willie Nelson.