Tennessee counties ranked by per capita income
|Rank||County||Per capita income|
- FRANKLIN, TN — Williamson County is once again the wealthiest county in Tennessee and among the wealthiest in the nation, according to data released by the United States Census Bureau. The county’s median income of $104,367 is the seventh-highest in the country and its poverty rate of 5 percent is tied for the 10th-lowest in the country.
- 1 What is the wealthiest city in Tennessee?
- 2 Where do the millionaires live in Tennessee?
- 3 What’s the poorest counties in Tennessee?
- 4 What is the poorest place in Tennessee?
- 5 What is the best small town to live in in Tennessee?
- 6 What is the rich part of Tennessee?
- 7 Why is Brentwood TN so rich?
- 8 What’s the fastest growing city in Tennessee?
- 9 What is the smallest town in Tennessee?
- 10 Where should I not live in Tennessee?
- 11 Did dinosaurs live in Tennessee?
- 12 Is Eastern Tennessee poor?
What is the wealthiest city in Tennessee?
So which town was named the richest in Tennessee? With a median household income of more than $250,000 and more than 50% off all households making over $200,000, it’s no surprise that Belle Meade was chosen the wealthiest area of Tennessee. Here are some other statistics that combined to make Belle Meade Number 1.
Where do the millionaires live in Tennessee?
1. Nolensville. Much smaller than Brentwood, Nolensville is a suburb of Nashville and the richest town in Tennessee and is home to some of the wealthiest residents of the state.
What’s the poorest counties in Tennessee?
The poorest county in Tennessee is Grundy County, according to new data from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. A typical household in Grundy County earned less than $27,000 annually between 2009 and 2013.
What is the poorest place in Tennessee?
The Center Square Morristown was ranked the poorest city in Tennessee in a 24/7 Wall St. analysis examining U.S. municipalities where households earn less than the nation’s median annual household income of $65,712.
What is the best small town to live in in Tennessee?
Gatlinburg. Gatlinburg is another one of our favorite small towns in Tennessee because there are so many things to do. The town is situated right near the Great Smoky Mountains, which makes it a great stop on any mountain trips. Gatlinburg is a wonderful small town in Tennessee that has something to interest everyone.
What is the rich part of Tennessee?
The richest town in Tennessee is Belle Meade. Belle Meade is a suburb of Nashville.
Why is Brentwood TN so rich?
BRENTWOOD – With its stately brick mansions and Land Rovers in high school parking lots, Brentwood is known for the wealth of its residents. Brentwood had a population of 37,060. Then, the cities were ranked based on median household income and median home value.
What’s the fastest growing city in Tennessee?
Among the 100 largest cities in Tennessee, the fastest growing city is Oakland, whose population has grown 445.7% since the year 2000.
What is the smallest town in Tennessee?
Oakdale Is The Smallest Town In Tennessee And You Should Visit.
Where should I not live in Tennessee?
The 10 Worst Places to Live in Tennessee
- Memphis. Memphis makes it into the ten worst places to live in Tennessee as its high crime rates mean it is the most dangerous place to live in the state, says Only in Your State.
Did dinosaurs live in Tennessee?
Edmontosaurus is the only land dinosaur fossil found in Tennessee. We have also found other “sea-going” dinosaur fossils.
Is Eastern Tennessee poor?
East Tennessee struggles a bit with their poverty rates and income numbers, mainly because these good folk – especially sweet Kingsport – find happiness in the simple things in life. Values are in place in this great spot, even if the numbers don’t reflect it.