The poorest county in Tennessee is Grundy County, according to new data from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. A typical household in Grundy County earned less than $27,000 annually between 2009 and 2013.
- 1 What is the poorest city in Tennessee?
- 2 Where should I not live in Tennessee?
- 3 What is considered wealthy in Tennessee?
- 4 Where do the millionaires live in Tennessee?
- 5 Where do billionaires live in Tennessee?
- 6 What is the best small town to live in in Tennessee?
- 7 What’s the wealthiest state in America?
- 8 What town in Tennessee has the lowest crime rate?
- 9 How many billionaires live Tennessee?
What is the poorest city in Tennessee?
The Center Square Morristown was ranked the poorest city in Tennessee in a 24/7 Wall St. analysis examining U.S. municipalities where households earn less than the nation’s median annual household income of $65,712.
Where should I not live in Tennessee?
The 10 Worst Places to Live in Tennessee
- Memphis. Memphis makes it into the ten worst places to live in Tennessee as its high crime rates mean it is the most dangerous place to live in the state, says Only in Your State.
What is considered wealthy in Tennessee?
To be considered rich in the Nashville, Tennessee, metro area, you need to make over $127,878.
Where do the millionaires live in Tennessee?
1. Nolensville. Much smaller than Brentwood, Nolensville is a suburb of Nashville and the richest town in Tennessee and is home to some of the wealthiest residents of the state.
Where do billionaires live in Tennessee?
Franklin and Brentwood, Tennessee are two of the most affluent locations in the state. However, Belle Meade in Nashville is where most of the historic families who have amassed large fortunes live. According to MSN, The billionaires in Nashville control more resources than any other city in the United States.
What is the best small town to live in in Tennessee?
Gatlinburg. Gatlinburg is another one of our favorite small towns in Tennessee because there are so many things to do. The town is situated right near the Great Smoky Mountains, which makes it a great stop on any mountain trips. Gatlinburg is a wonderful small town in Tennessee that has something to interest everyone.
What’s the wealthiest state in America?
This Is the Richest State in the U.S., According to Data
- New Hampshire.
- California. Median household income: $80,440.
- Hawaii. Median household income: $83,102.
- New Jersey. Median household income: $85,751.
- Massachusetts. Median household income: $85,843.
- Maryland. Median household income: $86,738.
What town in Tennessee has the lowest crime rate?
Here are SafeWise’s top 20 safest cities in Tennessee:
- Church Hill. Population: 6,671.
- Signal Mountain. Population: 8,605.
- Mount Carmel. Population: 5,295.
- Oakland. Population: 8,323.
- Whiteville. Population: 4,466.
- Camden. Population: 3,573.
- Pleasant View. Population: 4,686.
- Brentwood. Population: 43,217.
How many billionaires live Tennessee?
Recently a report from Forbes found that there are 2,755 billionaires in the world. Of this list, nine of them live in Tennessee, and two of them live in Nashville.