Nashville’s Most Expensive Homes
- 1816 Pace Haven, Franklin. This modern Mediterranean-style estate sits on 12.5 acres in Laurelbrooke.
- 1577 Moran Road, Franklin.
- 2325 Golf Club Lane, Green Hills.
- 625 Westview Avenue, Belle Meade.
- 1358 Page Road, Belle Meade.
- Let us head towards the Southeastern United States and step inside the gate of the most expensive house in Tennessee which is listed for $19.9 million. PIN IT. This home’s location is considered to be as desirable as the home itself. In the heart of nature’s paradise, this countryside estate comes with a recording studio which is ideal for celebrities, with deep pockets, from the music world.
- 1 Whats the most expensive house in Tennessee?
- 2 What is the largest house in Tennessee?
- 3 Are houses expensive in Tennessee?
- 4 What is the wealthiest town in TN?
- 5 Who is the wealthiest person in Tennessee?
- 6 What is the biggest house in Nashville Tennessee?
- 7 Does anyone famous live in Knoxville TN?
- 8 Who has a biggest house in the world?
- 9 Is it cheaper to live in TN or NC?
- 10 Is it cheaper to live in TN or KY?
- 11 Why is Tennessee so cheap?
- 12 Who owns the $500 million dollar house?
- 13 Who has the nicest house in the world?
- 14 Who owns the biggest house in the world 2021?
Whats the most expensive house in Tennessee?
Knoxville mega- mansion Villa Collina has sold for $11 million. Villa Collina is a 40,000-square-foot estate on more than eight acres along the Tennessee River a few miles west of downtown. It is the largest home in Knoxville and is believed to be the largest home in Tennessee.
What is the largest house in Tennessee?
Coming in at more than 40,000 square feet, Villa Collina boasts 86 total rooms, eight bedrooms, 11 full baths and five half baths. Inside, the mansion is filled with items, like Venetian mirrors, large slabs of marble and gold faucets. 3
Are houses expensive in Tennessee?
In Tennessee, the average price to buy a home is around $170,800. That’s well below the U.S. average of $334,000 for new homes and $260,000 for previously owned properties. For a 2-bedroom apartment, the average monthly rent is only $854. That’s $270 less than the U.S. national average of $1,124 per month.
What is the wealthiest town in TN?
So which town was named the richest in Tennessee? With a median household income of more than $250,000 and more than 50% off all households making over $200,000, it’s no surprise that Belle Meade was chosen the wealthiest area of Tennessee. Here are some other statistics that combined to make Belle Meade Number 1.
Who is the wealthiest person in Tennessee?
Thomas J. Frist ranks as the wealthiest. Franklin, Tennesse has another three billionaires with approximately a third of Nashville’s combined wealth. In 2018, nine Nashville billionaires made their richest billionaires list.
What is the biggest house in Nashville Tennessee?
A chandelier hangs over the main entrance of Villa Collina, the largest home in Tennessee and the 87th largest in the country. The Villa Collina living room features a picturesque view of the Tennessee River and the Great Smoky Mountains. There are 8 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms inside Villa Collina.
Does anyone famous live in Knoxville TN?
Kenny Chesney – Born in Knoxville in 1968, country musician Kenny Chesney is one of Knoxville’s most famous homegrown stars. He graduated from South-Doyle High School, and his parents still live in Knoxville. The star comes back to visit the area on occasion.
Who has a biggest house in the world?
What is this? What could the largest house in the world be if not a huge luxurious palace? The official residence of the Sultan of Brunei, Hassanal Bolkiah, Istana Nurul Iman Palace is by far the world’s biggest home with its 2.15 million square feet of space.
Is it cheaper to live in TN or NC?
Tennessee is 4.3% cheaper than North Carolina.
Is it cheaper to live in TN or KY?
According to CNBC’s “America’s 10 Cheapest States to Live,” Kentucky is ranked 10th thanks to low business costs (ranked 3rd) and a low cost of living (ranked 10th). Tennessee took the seven spot in the rankings thanks to great infrastructure, a business friendly environment, and a good economy.
Why is Tennessee so cheap?
Tennessee is a fairly cheap place to live, compared to the rest of the country. The cost of living index is 86.5, compared to the national average of 100. This is mostly due to the majority of the state being in rural areas and the lack of a state income tax.
Who owns the $500 million dollar house?
Nile Niami. Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Who has the nicest house in the world?
Antilia | Mumbai, India Owned by India’s richest man, Mukesh Ambani, the 400,000-square-foot Antilia on Mumbai’s Cumballa Hills is situated in one of the world’s most expensive addresses—Altamount Road.
Who owns the biggest house in the world 2021?
Istana Nurul Imam Palace, Brunei It is the residence of the King or Sultan and the official seat of the government. It is located in the hills of River Brunei near the capital city. It is the world’s largest private residence with a 2.15 million square feet area.