What is the population of Livingston TN?
- Sponsored Topics. Livingston is a town in Overton County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 3,498 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Overton County.
Is Livingston Tennessee a good place to live?
Is Livingston, TN Safe? The C+ grade means the rate of crime is about the same as the average US city. Livingston is in the 50th percentile for safety, meaning 50% of cities are safer and 50% of cities are more dangerous.
Is Livingston TN safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Livingston is 1 in 53. Based on FBI crime data, Livingston is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Tennessee, Livingston has a crime rate that is higher than 61% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
How big is Livingston Tennessee?
10 Top Best Things To Do near Livingston, TN 38570
- The Steel Coop. 0.4 mi.
- Holly Ridge Winery & Vineyard. 3.4 mi.
- Central Park Livingston. 0.4 mi.
- Honey Hawk Brewing. 0.5 mi.
- Livingston Roller Rink. 2.1 mi.
- Savage Farrier & Horse Training Service. 3.9 mi.
- Overton County Heritage Museum. 0.3 mi.
- Big Springs Bar & Grill. 4.7 mi.
What is the elevation of Livingston Tennessee?
Hilham is in the 77th percentile for safety, meaning 23% of cities are safer and 77% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of murder in Hilham is 0.02 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Hilham generally consider the north part of the city to be the safest for this type of crime.
What cities are in Overton County TN?
Overton County / Cities: What cities are in Overton County TN?
- Cordell Hull Birthplace State Park and Museum. Historic Sites, History Museums.
- Civil War Trail for Hood’s Campaign of 1864. Hiking Trails.
- Three Forks Historical Center. History Museums.
- Grey Wolf Ranch.
- Dale Hollow Lake State Resort Park Golf Course.
- Borderland Expeditions.
- Highland Manor Winery.