Where is the city of justjellico TN?
- Jellico is a city in Campbell County, Tennessee, United States, on the state border with Kentucky, 58 miles (93 km) by road north of Knoxville.
Is Jellico a safe town?
Based on FBI crime data, Jellico is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Tennessee, Jellico has a crime rate that is higher than 81% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Jellico TN a good place to live?
Is Jellico, TN Safe? The D+ grade means the rate of crime is higher than the average US city. Jellico is in the 29th percentile for safety, meaning 71% of cities are safer and 29% of cities are more dangerous.
What mountains are in Jellico Tennessee?
The city is situated amidst the Cumberland Mountains in the valley of Elk Creek, which flows north into Kentucky. Jellico spans the western bases and slopes of three steep hills that split the Elk Creek valley from the larger Clear Fork valley to the east.
What is there to do in Jellico TN?
- Indian Mountain State Park. Nature & Wildlife Areas, State Parks.
- Kentucky Splash Water Park and Campground. 133.
- Cumberland Museum. Speciality Museums.
- University of the Cumberlands. Universities & Schools.
- Oasis Watersports. Gear Rentals.
- Chapman Hill Winery. Wineries & Vineyards.
- Tiki Club.
- Norris Lake.
Is Newcomb TN safe?
The rate of crime in Newcomb is 72.82 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Newcomb generally consider the west part of the city to be the safest.
What is Rocky Top in Tennessee?
Rocky Top (formerly Coal Creek and Lake City) is a city in Anderson and Campbell counties in the eastern part of the U.S. state of Tennessee, northwest of Knoxville. The population was 1,781 at the 2010 census. Most of the community is in Anderson County and is included in the Knoxville Metropolitan Statistical Area.
What is the postal code for Jellico TN?
2257 ft. (688 m.)
What is there to do in Williamsburg Kentucky?
- Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area. Big South Fork Scenic Railroad. Briar Creek Park. Canoe the Cumberland.
- Cumberland Falls State Park.
- Hal Rogers Family Entertainment Center.
- Original Kentucky Fried Chicken.