How far is Clarksville from Knoxville TN?
- Distance between Knoxville and Clarksville is 315 kilometers (196 miles). Driving distance from Knoxville to Clarksville is 362 kilometers (225 miles).
- 1 How many counties are in Clarksville TN?
- 2 Is Clarksville TN safe?
- 3 Is Clarksville Tennessee a good city to live in?
- 4 What counties border Montgomery County Tennessee?
- 5 Is Clarksville considered East Tennessee?
- 6 What is the meaning of Clarksville?
- 7 What is the racial makeup of Clarksville Tennessee?
- 8 Does anyone famous live in Clarksville Tennessee?
- 9 Why is everyone moving to Clarksville?
- 10 What is Clarksville TN known for?
- 11 Where should I live in Clarksville TN?
- 12 What county is Mt Juliet TN in?
How many counties are in Clarksville TN?
The Clarksville Metropolitan Statistical Area is defined by the United States Census Bureau as an area consisting of four counties – two (Montgomery and Stewart) in Tennessee and two (Christian and Trigg) in Kentucky – anchored by the city of Clarksville, Tennessee.
Is Clarksville TN safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Clarksville is 1 in 29. Based on FBI crime data, Clarksville is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Tennessee, Clarksville has a crime rate that is higher than 83% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Clarksville Tennessee a good city to live in?
Clarksville is in Montgomery County and is one of the best places to live in Tennessee. Living in Clarksville offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. The public schools in Clarksville are highly rated.
What counties border Montgomery County Tennessee?
- Christian County, Kentucky – northwest.
- Todd County, Kentucky – northeast.
- Robertson County – east.
- Cheatham County – southeast.
- Dickson County – south.
- Houston County – southwest.
- Stewart County – west.
Is Clarksville considered East Tennessee?
The city is located on the Cumberland River in northern Middle Tennessee. Other major cities are Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, and Murfreesboro (see below).
What is the meaning of Clarksville?
noun. a city in N Tennessee. a town in SE Indiana.
What is the racial makeup of Clarksville Tennessee?
Clarksville Demographics White: 65.08% Black or African American: 24.28% Two or more races: 5.17% Asian: 2.54%
Does anyone famous live in Clarksville Tennessee?
Two of the biggest celebrity names that have ever called the Clarksville area home are both remembered for being trailblazing women in sports. Wilma Glodean Rudolph and Patricia Susan (Head) Summitt pioneered and championed their respective sports of women’s track and field and women’s basketball.
Why is everyone moving to Clarksville?
One reason people love living in Clarksville is it’s proximity to Nashville and Fort Campbell. Nashville is famous for its thriving music and entertainment scene, but it also hosts prospering neighborhoods, uncommon shops, independent coffeehouses, and trendy breweries.
What is Clarksville TN known for?
Clarksville, TN is a modern, booming city with a charming small-town feel. It is also a lively university city and a beautiful place on the tree-lined shady Cumberland River famous for its annual River Fest.
Where should I live in Clarksville TN?
Clarksville Neighborhoods If you’re seeking security, the safest neighborhoods in the city include Port Royal, Sango, the Mississippi Ave./Bastogne Ave. area, Kirkwood/Hampton St. area, Dunbar Cave Rd./Old Russellville Pike area, Excell/Fredonia, Peachers Mill Rd./Tiny Town Rd. area, and the Trenton rd./Needmore Rd.
What county is Mt Juliet TN in?
According to the 2020 Census, Mt. Juliet is the 6 th fastest growing city In Tennessee. Wilson County is Tennessee’s 4 th fastest growing county.