What are the worst cities in Tennessee?
- After analyzing 91 of the state’s most populous cities (over 5,100 people), we came up with this list as the 10 worst places to live in the state of Tennessee: Ripley (Photos) Savannah (Photos) La Follette (Photos) Harriman (Photos) Fayetteville (Photos) Lawrenceburg (Photos) Newport (Photos)
- 1 What city in TN has the lowest crime rate?
- 2 Where is the best and safest place to live in Tennessee?
- 3 What city in Tennessee has the highest crime rate?
- 4 Is Knoxville or Chattanooga safer?
- 5 What are the dangers of living in Tennessee?
- 6 What part of Tennessee is best to live in?
- 7 What are the 10 worst cities in Tennessee?
- 8 Where is the cheapest and safest place to live in Tennessee?
- 9 What are the bad things about Tennessee?
- 10 Is Tennessee a violent state?
- 11 Is Hendersonville TN safe?
- 12 Is Nashville or Knoxville safer?
- 13 How safe is Nashville TN?
What city in TN has the lowest crime rate?
Here are SafeWise’s top 20 safest cities in Tennessee:
- Church Hill. Population: 6,671.
- Signal Mountain. Population: 8,605.
- Mount Carmel. Population: 5,295.
- Oakland. Population: 8,323.
- Whiteville. Population: 4,466.
- Camden. Population: 3,573.
- Pleasant View. Population: 4,686.
- Brentwood. Population: 43,217.
Where is the best and safest place to live in Tennessee?
Church Hill comes in first as the safest city in Tennessee, according to the FBI database. Located about 80 miles northeast of Knoxville, Church Hill offers beautiful small-town living while still being convenient to urban areas.
What city in Tennessee has the highest crime rate?
Memphis had a violent crime rate of 11.07 violent crime incidents per 1,000 residents and a property crime rate of 39.9 per 1,000 residents according to the latest data from the FBI. The most recent data from the Memphis Data Hub shows violent crime is up nearly 9% from the previous year.
Is Knoxville or Chattanooga safer?
Every city deals with its fair share of crime, and Chattanooga and Knoxville are no different. Both cities have crime rates that are above the national average. However, between the two, Chattanooga has the higher total crime rate.
What are the dangers of living in Tennessee?
Be careful of the dangers, y’all – we warned ya. Without further ado, here are some of the biggest risks of living in Tennessee. Here Are The 9 Biggest Risks Living In The State of Tennessee
- Rapid weather changes.
- Stars in your eyes.
- Rabid football fans.
- Too much of a good thing.
What part of Tennessee is best to live in?
9 Best Places to Live in Tennessee
- Oak Ridge.
- Chattanooga. Nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and along the Tennessee River, this southeastern city is the fourth largest city in the state.
What are the 10 worst cities in Tennessee?
The 10 Worst Places to Live in Tennessee
- Memphis. Memphis makes it into the ten worst places to live in Tennessee as its high crime rates mean it is the most dangerous place to live in the state, says Only in Your State.
Where is the cheapest and safest place to live in Tennessee?
Alcoa is the cheapest place to live in Tennessee. The median home value is around $146,500 and monthly apartment rentals are around $700 per month. There are also many other affordable cities in Tennessee that attract many people to move to the state.
What are the bad things about Tennessee?
11 Troubling Facts About Tennessee You May Be Better Off Not
- We’re #15 in the nation with our 5.6% unemployment rate.
- 27th worst state for drivers, with 1.4 crashes per 100 miles.
- 28.4% of our state population is obese.
- On that note: A recent study noted that less than HALF of Tennesseans exercise regularly.
Is Tennessee a violent state?
In 2009 and 2010, Tennessee had the highest rate of violent gun crime of any US state. In 2010, only Washington, D.C., had a higher rate of gun violence. Tennessee came out highest in the nation in the rate at which its residents are victims of aggravated assaults with a firearm and fifth-worst in robberies.
Is Hendersonville TN safe?
Hendersonville, TN crime analytics Hendersonville has an overall crime rate of 13 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Hendersonville is 1 in 77.
Is Nashville or Knoxville safer?
Nashville is Tennessee’s 37th safest city, according to a new report, but is safer than Knoxville, Chattanooga and Memphis.
How safe is Nashville TN?
With a crime rate of 54 per one thousand residents, Nashville has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 19.