What are the best things to do in Nashville?
- Going on a BBQ tour or a walking food tour is one of the best things to do in Nashville. Edley’s Bar-B-Que, Peg Leg Porker, and Martin’s Bar-B-Que are some of the most popular BBQ joints in Tennessee.
- 1 What are 4 things you can do in Nashville?
- 2 Is there anything fun to do in Nashville?
- 3 What should you not miss when visiting Nashville?
- 4 How do I spend a day in Nashville?
- 5 Is Nashville worth visiting?
- 6 What is Nashville known for food?
- 7 How many days do you need in Nashville?
- 8 What is Nashville TN known for?
- 9 What should I wear in Nashville?
- 10 What is the best month to visit Nashville?
- 11 Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
- 12 What street is popular in Nashville?
- 13 Can you drink on the streets of Nashville?
- 14 Is 2 days in Nashville enough?
- 15 What is there to do in downtown Nashville during the day?
What are 4 things you can do in Nashville?
Things to Do in Nashville
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Learn of music greats from yesteryear and the influence on today’s music.
- Historic Germantown – Nashville.
- Broadway Historic District: Honky Tonk Highway.
- Mercy Lounge.
- The Parthenon in Centennial Park.
- Civil Rights Room.
- Nashville Ballet.
- Edley’s Bar-B-Que.
Is there anything fun to do in Nashville?
If you’re looking for the most awesome things to do in Nashville, Tennessee, here are just a few suggestions for your bucket list! Things To Do In Nashville
- Grand Ole Opry.
- Cumberland Park.
- Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center.
- Music Row.
- Vanderbilt Dyer Observatory.
- Nashville Zoo.
What should you not miss when visiting Nashville?
9 Must-See’s You Should Not Miss When Visiting Nashville
- Broadway. Broadway.
- Grand Ole Opry. 2804 Opryland Dr, Nashville, TN 37214.
- Ryman Auditorium. 116 5th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219.
- Country Music Hall Of Fame And Museum. 222 Rep.
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage.
- RCA Studio B.
- Johnny Cash Museum.
How do I spend a day in Nashville?
Spending Only 1 Day in Nashville? Here’s What You Can’t Miss
- Visit the Church of Country Music.
- Dine on the Finest Nashville Cuisine.
- See the Parthenon Without Leaving the Country.
- Take a Stroll Down Printer’s Alley.
- A Lesson in Civil Warfare.
- Nashville’s Isn’t Called the Music City for No Reason.
- Ride a Horse, Save a Cowboy.
Is Nashville worth visiting?
Being the artistic city that it is, Nashville offers visitors plenty of things to see and do. If you’re traveling solo or as a family, there are tons of museums, a lengthy list of places to shop and several honky-tonks for listening to and dancing to classic country songs.
What is Nashville known for food?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
How many days do you need in Nashville?
For a broad overview of downtown Nashville and the immediate surrounding, we typically recommend 2 or 3 full days, depending on your pace as a traveler. If you plan to visit sites outside of downtown, i.e. Belle Meade Plantation, Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage or the town of Franklin, we recommend 4-5 full days.
What is Nashville TN known for?
What is Nashville Most Known For?
- Country Music – Home of the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Nashville Predators – NHL Hockey Team.
- Nashville Sound.
- Oprah Winfrey.
- Ryman Auditorium.
- AT&T Building – Tallest building in Tennessee.
- Tennessee Titans – NFL Football Team.
- Opry Land.
What should I wear in Nashville?
What To Wear: Nashville is trendy but casual, so don’t go overboard unless you are feeling it. Recommended pieces include a versatile pair of jeans, flannel/plaid shirt for day, boots (not cowboy boots), neutral hat, leather jacket, fun dress and a great pair of sunnies.
What is the best month to visit Nashville?
The best time to visit Nashville is from April through October, when the warm weather brings this music city to life. Although December is quite charming with Christmas decorations at the Opryland Hotel and the Belle Meade Historic Site, winter is low season.
Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What street is popular in Nashville?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music. The street is also home to retail shops, restaurants, dessert spots, tourist attractions, and a few hotels.
Can you drink on the streets of Nashville?
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) – Mayor John Cooper has announced Public Health Order 10 from the Metro Public Health Department. Order 10 prohibits: the open consumption or possession in an open container of any alcoholic beverage outside of permitted establishments; all curbside and to-go sales of alcoholic beverages.
Is 2 days in Nashville enough?
Two days in Nashville is not nearly enough to experience all that Music City has to offer. If you only have a weekend in Nashville, use this two day Nashville itinerary map to help you explore the best foodie spots, cultural sites and music venues in the city.
What is there to do in downtown Nashville during the day?
Amazing Things to See and Do in Downtown Nashville
- Listen to singer/songwriters at the Bluebird Cafe.
- Tennessee State Museum.
- View the Nashville skyline from the pedestrian bridge.
- Live on the Green.
- Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Hatch Show Print Block Party.
- Axe throwing at the REC Room.
- NashTrash Tours.