Airlines flying from Knoxville
- Allegiant (G4)16 destinations.
- American Airlines (AA)6 destinations.
- United Airlines (UA)5 destinations.
- Delta (DL)4 destinations.
- Frontier Airlines (F9)2 destinations.
What is the closest airport to Knoxville TN?
- The closest airport to Knoxville is McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS). Distance from McGhee Tyson Airport to Knoxville, TN is 11.1 miles / 17.9 kilometers.
- 1 What airlines fly in and out of Knoxville Airport?
- 2 Does Southwest Airlines service Knoxville Tennessee?
- 3 Does JetBlue fly out of Knoxville?
- 4 Does Delta Airlines fly out of Knoxville Tennessee?
- 5 Does Southwest fly into Tennessee?
- 6 What is the closest major airport to Knoxville TN?
- 7 Is Allegiant a good airline?
- 8 Where all does Allegiant fly to?
- 9 What airports in Tennessee does JetBlue fly to?
- 10 What airlines fly out of Long Beach?
What airlines fly in and out of Knoxville Airport?
American Eagle, Delta, United, US Airways, Frontier and Southern Airways all offer non-stop flights from Knoxville to major American hubs. The single two-level terminal makes getting in and out pretty quick and painless.
Does Southwest Airlines service Knoxville Tennessee?
We are moving to Knoxville this summer and are disappointed to see that Southwest doesn’t service the area. The closest option for flying SW is 3 hours away in Nashville.
Does JetBlue fly out of Knoxville?
JetBlue Airways Airfares from McGhee Tyson Airport Travelocity offers some of the lowest fares on one-way and round-trip flights from McGhee Tyson to many locations.
Does Delta Airlines fly out of Knoxville Tennessee?
Delta Air Lines have a wide range of flight options at Knoxville direct and codeshare flights. The Knoxville Airport is a major destination for Delta Air Lines.
Does Southwest fly into Tennessee?
Regardless of whether you choose to explore Nashville or some of the region’s unique natural wonders, you can get wherever you’d like to be with ease thanks to Southwest Airlines. Find affordable flights into Nashville that work with your schedule and book your next adventure today.
What is the closest major airport to Knoxville TN?
What is the nearest airport to Knoxville? The nearest airport to Knoxville is Knoxville (TYS) Airport which is 11.4 miles away. Other nearby airports include Greenville/Spartanburg (GSP) (121.8 miles).
Is Allegiant a good airline?
Allegiant Air is Certified as a 3-Star Low-Cost Airline for the quality of its airport and onboard product and staff service. Product rating includes cabin comfort, baggage / seat charges, buy onboard food & beverages, cabin cleanliness, and service rating is for cabin and ground staff.
Where all does Allegiant fly to?
Allegiant Air flies to 91 destinations including Austin, Destin/Fort Walton, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers/Punta Gorda, Honolulu, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Myrtle Beach, New Orleans, New York City, Oakland, Orlando, Palm Springs, Phoenix, San Diego, San Juan, Savannah/Hilton Head, Tampa and Washington D.C./
What airports in Tennessee does JetBlue fly to?
JetBlue Airways Airports
- CHA – Chattanooga.
- TYS – Knoxville.
- BNA – Nashville.
What airlines fly out of Long Beach?
Airlines Serving LGB
- Delta Air Lines.
- American Airlines.
- JetBlue Airways.
- Hawaiian Airlines.
- Qatar Airways.
- United Airlines.
- Alaska Airlines.