Alphabetical Listing of Senators
|Powers, Bill||R||(615) 741-2374|
|Reeves, Shane||R||(615) 741-1066|
|Roberts, Kerry||R||(615) 741-4499|
|Robinson, Katrina||D||(615) 741-2509|
How many US senators does Tennessee have?
- Guess the Committee! Tennessee has two senators in the United States Senate and nine representatives in the United States House of Representatives. Tennessee is a state in the United States. Should the policy be set nationally, or continue to be set on a location-by-location basis? Aug 11, 2021
- 1 How do I get in touch with Senator Marsha Blackburn?
- 2 Who are my senators in TN?
- 3 How do you address a senator?
- 4 Is Marsha Blackburn still in office?
- 5 Where is Senator Blackburn from?
- 6 Who represents Tennessee in Congress?
- 7 Can you email your senator?
- 8 How do you email a senator?
- 9 How do I send an email to Congress?
- 10 Can you call a senator a congressman?
- 11 How do you thank a senator?
- 12 How do you write an email to a politician?
How do I get in touch with Senator Marsha Blackburn?
Contact United States Senators
- Name: Marsha Blackburn.
- State: Tennessee.
- Party: Republican.
- Born: June 6, 1952 (Age: 69)
- Entered Office: January 3, 2019.
- Term Expires: January 3, 2025.
- Mailing Address: 357 Dirksen Senate Office Building Washington DC 20510.
- Phone Number: (202) 224-3344.
Who are my senators in TN?
If you know who your representative is but you are unable to contact them using their contact form, the Clerk of the House maintains addresses and phone numbers of all House members and Committees, or you may call (202) 224-3121 for the U.S. House switchboard operator.
How do you address a senator?
Addressing a Senator in Person. Call a senator by their title and surname. In a face-to-face meeting with a senator, address them as “Senator” followed by their surname the first time you speak. After that, you can simply call them “Senator” without their surname, or use “sir” or “ma’am.”
Is Marsha Blackburn still in office?
Marsha Blackburn (née Wedgeworth; born June 6, 1952) is an American politician and businesswoman serving as the senior United States senator from Tennessee, a seat she has held since 2019. She took over as the state’s senior senator in January 2021, when outgoing Senator Lamar Alexander retired.
Where is Senator Blackburn from?
To find out who represents you in the Tennessee General Assembly, use the “Find My Legislator” tool on the General Assembly’s website at capitol.tn.gov.”
Who represents Tennessee in Congress?
These are tables of congressional delegations from Tennessee to the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate. The current deans of the Tennessee delegation are Senator Marsha Blackburn and Representative Jim Cooper (TN-5), both having served in Congress continuously since 2003.
Can you email your senator?
When sending email to your senator, please include your return postal mailing address. Please be aware that as a matter of professional courtesy, many senators will acknowledge, but not respond to, a message from another senator’s constituent. All other correspondence should be directed to one or both of your senators.
How do you email a senator?
Address the senator by name— start the email with Dear Senator [last name]. State what you are writing about specifically. Let them know your position and why it matters to you—tell them how the legislation and its implications impact on you and others.
How do I send an email to Congress?
State your subject clearly in the email subject line or first sentence of the letter. Stick to just one issue in the letter. Identify yourself as a constituent. State your views, support them with your expert knowledge and, when appropriate, cite the bill number of relevant legislation (e.g., H.R.
Can you call a senator a congressman?
Although Senators are members of Congress, they are not normally referred to or addressed as “Congressmen” or “Congresswomen” or “Congresspeople”. Each of the 100 members of the Senate is elected to serve a six-year term representing the people of their state. Each state, regardless of its size, has two senators.
How do you thank a senator?
To thank the member of Congress, you can mail a note using contact information for your Senator or Representative in our Action Center. For fastest delivery, mail to the closest State or District Office. Regardless, email a copy of your note to the scheduler and any other staff involved in the meeting.
How do you write an email to a politician?
Tips for Sending Effective E-mail to Elected Officials
- Put Your Name and Address at the Top of Message.
- Humanize Your Message.
- Be Brief.
- Be Clear About Your Position.
- Make Your Message Timely.
- Don’t “Flame.”
- Avoid Attachments.
- Don’t Become “Spam.”