What are the lottery games in Tennessee?
- The Tennessee lotto now offers six single state games, including Tennessee Cash, TN Pick 5, Midday Cash 4, Cash 4, Midday Cash 3 and Cash 3, in addition to Mega Millions, Powerball and Cash4Life.
- 1 How much is TN Mega Millions?
- 2 How much are Powerball lottery tickets?
- 3 Can you buy a Mega Millions ticket in Tennessee?
- 4 What is Doubleplay Powerball?
- 5 What is the extra dollar on Powerball?
- 6 How much do you win in Tennessee cash?
- 7 How is the Powerball paid out?
- 8 How much do you win if you get one number on Powerball?
How much is TN Mega Millions?
To play the Mega Millions in Tennessee, a ticket costs $2 each. A Megaplier, which lets players up their non-jackpot prize winnings by 2, 3, 4, or 5 times, is an extra $1.
How much are Powerball lottery tickets?
The minimum Powerball cost to play is $5.40. You can purchase a Standard ticket from $5.40 for 4 games. However, Powerball prices will vary based on the game type. For example, the minimum cost of a PowerHit entry is $27 for one game.
Can you buy a Mega Millions ticket in Tennessee?
In Tennessee, players may purchase Powerball, Mega Millions, Lotto America, and CASH 4 LIFE tickets up to 10 drawings in advance.
What is Doubleplay Powerball?
Double Play® is a new add-on feature to the Powerball® game that gives players in select jurisdictions another chance to match their Powerball numbers in a separate drawing with a top cash prize of $10 million. Players can add the Double Play feature to their Powerball ticket for an additional $1 per play.
What is the extra dollar on Powerball?
The Double Play® add-on feature will be offered in 13 lottery jurisdictions, and players can add the feature to their Powerball ticket for an additional $1 per play. The Double Play drawing will be held after every Powerball drawing on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
How much do you win in Tennessee cash?
Players can instantly win from $2 up to $500. Players win instantly if their Quick Cash numbers match any of the Tennessee Cash numbers on their ticket. The Quick Cash “Cash Ball” number must match the Tennessee Cash Cash Ball only. Overall odds of winning Quick Cash are 1:5.24.
How is the Powerball paid out?
Lottery winners can collect their prize as an annuity or as a lump-sum. Often referred to as a “lottery annuity,” the annuity option provides annual payments over time. Powerball and Mega Millions offer winners a single lump sum or 30 annuity payments over 29 years.
How much do you win if you get one number on Powerball?
The prize for just matching the Powerball is US $4, and it’s roughly a 1 in 38 chance.