Tennessee Non-Resident Hunting Licenses
|072||7-Day Hunt-Small Game/Waterfowl – No Big Game||$61.50|
|071||Hunt-Small Game/Waterfowl – No Big Game||$111.00|
|074||7-Day Hunting – All Game||$214.50|
|073||Annual Hunting – All Game||$305.00|
- NOTE: A Social Security Number is required to purchase a Tennessee hunting or fishing license. Ages 12 and under no license is required, some permits may still apply. License Fee Annual Hunting and Fishing Combination (Type 001)ages 16–64 $34 Minimum license required to fish and/or hunt small game. Junior Hunt/Fish/Trap (Type 002)ages 13–15 $10
- 1 What is the fine for hunting without a license in Tennessee?
- 2 What all does Tennessee sportsman license cover?
- 3 Can I hunt on my own land without a license in TN?
- 4 Can I hunt on my own land without a license?
- 5 Do you need a trout stamp with a sportsman license Tennessee?
- 6 How old do you have to be to hunt alone in Tennessee?
- 7 Can you hunt from a vehicle in Tennessee?
- 8 What is considered big game in Tennessee?
- 9 What animals Can you shoot without a license?
- 10 Can you hunt out of season on your own property?
- 11 Can a non Hunter accompany a hunter?
What is the fine for hunting without a license in Tennessee?
If you violate a Tennessee hunting law, you may be fined up to $500, imprisoned for up to six months, or both.
What all does Tennessee sportsman license cover?
Sportsman (004) Annual all-inclusive license valid for hunting, trapping, and sport fishing without general state supplemental licenses or permits. Type 007 Migratory Bird can be added at no charge.
Can I hunt on my own land without a license in TN?
If you hunt game or attempt to hunt game by any method or if you assist someone else to do so, you must have a valid hunting license. Landowners, their spouses, and children who hunt on farmland which is owned by said landowners. The aforementioned must be residents of Tennessee but need not reside on the land.
Can I hunt on my own land without a license?
General. A landowner or person leasing land primarily for cultivation, their spouse, and dependents under 18 residing with them, may hunt, trap and fish on such land without a license.
Do you need a trout stamp with a sportsman license Tennessee?
A supplemental license (Type 022) is required to fish for trout. An all inclusive license, valid for hunting, trapping and sport fishing without any supplemental state licenses or permits. Sportsman licenses can be purchased from all TWRA license agents.
How old do you have to be to hunt alone in Tennessee?
In Texas, kids can hunt alone when they are 9. In Alaska, Louisiana and Tennessee, the minimum age for unsupervised hunting is 10, in Missouri it’s 11, and in nine other states it’s 12.
Can you hunt from a vehicle in Tennessee?
In Tennessee, it is illegal to: Hunt from any vehicle, even if it is stationary, while you are on a public road, right-of-way, or public property, including WMAs.
What is considered big game in Tennessee?
Big game animals taken in Tennessee must be tagged and reported at “check-in” stations after they’re killed. Big game animals include deer, elk, bear, and turkey.
What animals Can you shoot without a license?
Wildlife such as rabbits, shrews, rats, skunks and raccoons are examples of mammals that can be hunted without a licence. House sparrows, crows, magpies, common pigeons and certain blackbirds are some of the birds that can be hunted without a licence.
Can you hunt out of season on your own property?
Hunting outside of season is generally not allowed. This is because animals considered game are not your property. Different states have different stipulations regarding hunting laws and what animals you can or cannot hunt during or outside of hunting season.
Can a non Hunter accompany a hunter?
Non-hunting companions are permitted to accompany R-licensed hunters when they are hunting on public land in NSW, however they must at no stage assist in the hunting of game or feral animals by the licensed hunter.