- As of Feb 24, 2021, the average annual pay for a Nurse Practitioner in Tennessee is $93,676 an year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $45.04 an hour. This is the equivalent of $1,801/week or $7,806/month.
- 1 How much money does a nurse practitioner make in Tennessee?
- 2 What is the highest paying state for nurse practitioners?
- 3 What is the lowest paid nurse practitioner?
- 4 How long does it take to be a nurse practitioner?
- 5 What is rn salary?
- 6 Who gets paid more NP or PA?
- 7 Where do NPs make the most money?
- 8 Which nurse practitioner is most in demand?
- 9 Who gets paid more RN or NP?
- 10 How do NPs get paid?
- 11 Can a nurse practitioner do surgery?
- 12 Is it worth it to be a nurse practitioner?
- 13 What kind of nurse makes the most money?
How much money does a nurse practitioner make in Tennessee?
The average salary of a nurse practitioner in Tennessee is $47.77 an hour, which comes to $8,280 a month or $99,370 a year.
What is the highest paying state for nurse practitioners?
Here are the 10 states where nurse practitioners have the highest annual average salary based on the data:
- California: $138,660.
- Washington: $126,920.
- Hawaii: $124,000.
- New Jersey: $123,810.
- Minnesota: $122,850.
- New York: $122,550.
- Massachusetts: $122,240.
- Wyoming: $118,110.
What is the lowest paid nurse practitioner?
The five states with the lowest NP salaries are:
- Kentucky: $95,450.
- Arkansas: $95,230.
- West Virginia: $95,000.
- Alabama: $94,880.
- Tennessee: $93,970.
How long does it take to be a nurse practitioner?
Question: How Long Does it Take to Become a Nurse Practitioner (NP)? Answer: It can take six to eight years to become a Nurse Practitioner (NP) for a student with a high school diploma and no prior college credits or formal training in nursing.
What is rn salary?
Most registered nurses begin their career on a salary between $60,000 – $65,000.
Who gets paid more NP or PA?
PA: Salary Comparison. NPs earned a median annual salary of $117,670 in 2020, while PAs took home a median annual wage of $115,390 in 2020, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
Where do NPs make the most money?
The five states with the highest average annual salary for nurse practitioners are:
- California, at $133,780;
- Alaska, at $122,880;
- Massachusetts, at $122,740;
- New Jersey, at $122,100; and.
- New York, at $120,970.
Which nurse practitioner is most in demand?
Nurse Practitioner Specialties in High Demand
- Psychiatric/Mental Health NP – this position pays about $101,444 per year.
- House Call NP – to earn on average $99,149, you can work in this specialty.
- Gerontology NP – this specialty can earn you about $98,932 per year.
Who gets paid more RN or NP?
Salary. There’s a significant pay jump from the RN to NP position. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), in 2020, the average pay for registered nurses was $80,010, while nurse practitioners’ earned an average of $117,670 per year. You may wonder why there’s such a significant difference.
How do NPs get paid?
The average nurse practitioner is paid a salary of $90,583. Nurse practitioners paid on an hourly basis earn an average of $47.63 an hour. If your prospective employer offers you a low salary or hourly rate, reference the average NP pay as a way to negotiate a better income.
Can a nurse practitioner do surgery?
Many nurse practitioners working in specialty areas, and especially primary care, must become skilled at using and interpreting a wide range of diagnostic tools. While NPs do not perform complex surgical procedures, NPs can perform some invasive treatment procedures. Diagnosis.
Is it worth it to be a nurse practitioner?
Yes, becoming a nurse practitioner is worth it for many nursing students. If you want continued growth and opportunity in your nursing career, then going on for your NP degree can be a strategic career move.
What kind of nurse makes the most money?
What Does a Certified Nurse Anesthetist Do? The certified registered nurse anesthetist consistently ranks as the highest paid nursing career. That is because Nurse Anesthetists are advanced and highly skilled registered nurses who work closely with medical staff during medical procedures that require anesthesia.