- How much does a Plumber make in Tennessee? Average base salary Data source tooltip for average base salary. 599 salaries reported, updated at November 9, 2021. $24.29. per hour. The average salary for a plumber is $24.29 per hour in Tennessee and $6,750 overtime per year. same. as national average. Additional compensation
- 1 How much does a licensed plumber make in Tennessee?
- 2 What is the highest paid plumber?
- 3 How much does a journeyman plumber make in Tennessee?
- 4 How do I get a plumbing license in Tennessee?
- 5 How much does a welder make?
- 6 How much do HVAC techs make in TN?
- 7 Are plumbers rich?
- 8 Do plumbers get paid well?
- 9 What trade makes the most money?
- 10 How much does HVAC make?
How much does a licensed plumber make in Tennessee?
The average salary for a plumber in Tennessee is around $47,170 per year.
What is the highest paid plumber?
Best-Paying States for Plumbers The states and districts that pay Plumbers the highest mean salary are Illinois ($86,120), Alaska ($79,610), Minnesota ($74,700), New Jersey ($74,360), and Massachusetts ($73,970).
How much does a journeyman plumber make in Tennessee?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $73,549 and as low as $25,677, the majority of Journeyman Plumber salaries currently range between $40,038 (25th percentile) to $55,705 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $66,585 annually in Knoxville.
How do I get a plumbing license in Tennessee?
To obtain either a Full Mechanical or Plumbing and Gas Piping contractor license, you must pass a business and law exam and a trade exam, submit the appropriate application and supporting documentation, which includes financial statements either reviewed or audited by a Certified Public Accountant, and proof of workers
How much does a welder make?
The BLS reports that the 2018 median salary for welders was $41,380 per year. (The median average means that 50 percent of the welders in the U.S. made less than that and 50 percent made more.)
How much do HVAC techs make in TN?
The average salary for an HVAC technician in Tennessee is around $41,460 per year.
Are plumbers rich?
“ Be a plumber, they get rich,” O’Leary said to CNBC. The average income of a plumber is $53,910. There are fewer barriers to entry in the plumbing career field than getting a college degree. Many university graduates leave with student debt and aspiring plumbers can train then hop right into their careers.
Do plumbers get paid well?
CNBC Make It spoke with plumbers, students and administrators about the costs of training, how much plumbers really earn and what it’s like to work in the profession. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median pay for plumbers, pipefitters and steamfitters was $25.92 per hour and $53,910 per year in 2018.
What trade makes the most money?
The Highest-Paid Trade Jobs
- Radiation Therapists.
- Nuclear Medicine Technologists.
- Dental Hygienists.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technicians.
- Aircraft and Avionics Equipment Mechanics and Technicians.
- Construction and Building Inspectors.
How much does HVAC make?
Per BLS data, the median salary of HVAC technicians as of May 2016 was $45,910. The highest 10 percent of earners in the HVAC field earned upwards of $73,000.