Tennessee Volunteers Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
|2018||Bank of America Stadium||$172|
How much are football tickets for the Tennessee Volunteers?
- Tennessee Volunteers Football tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Tennessee Volunteers Football tickets can be found for as low as $19.00, with an average price of $96.00. Where do the Tennessee Volunteers Football team play?
- 1 Is the Tennessee football game sold out?
- 2 Is Neyland Stadium open to the public?
- 3 What time does Neyland Stadium open?
- 4 Is Tennessee vs Ole Miss sold out?
- 5 Why is the TN vs Ole Miss game delayed?
- 6 Do Tennessee students get free football tickets?
- 7 How do you make a big orange Tix group?
- 8 How much are student football tickets at UTK?
- 9 Do you have to wear a mask in Neyland Stadium?
- 10 Are there elevators in Neyland Stadium?
- 11 Which seats in Neyland Stadium have backs?
- 12 How long before game is Vol walk?
Is the Tennessee football game sold out?
The Saturday night showdown is officially a sell out, Tennessee announced Tuesday. The SEC matchup will be the first sell out at Neyland Stadium in four years. Tennessee’s 41-0 shutout loss to Georgia was the last sell out at Neyland Stadium.
Is Neyland Stadium open to the public?
For fans who simply would like to visit the Neyland Stadium, the University of Tennessee (UT) offers tours by appointment only Monday through Thursday. Each tour must be scheduled 5 business days in advance. Tours are unavailable on public holidays or when special events prohibit.
What time does Neyland Stadium open?
This is UT’s fifth home football game of the 2021 season. Kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m. EDT in Neyland Stadium. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. The SEC Network will televise the game.
Is Tennessee vs Ole Miss sold out?
A full Neyland Stadium could await Lane Kiffin Saturday night. On Tuesday, Tennessee announced its game against No. 14 Ole Miss is sold out for the Checker Neyland night. In a news release, UT athletics said Vivid Seats is the only secondary site with a 100% buyer guarantee on the validity of tickets for home games.
Why is the TN vs Ole Miss game delayed?
The end of the game was delayed after Tennessee failed to convert a fourth down with less than a minute left in the fourth quarter and fans threw debris onto the field. Following the delay, Ole Miss was able to force Tennessee to use its timeouts and got a defensive stop to secure the win.
Do Tennessee students get free football tickets?
Eligible students are not guaranteed a ticket. Students who have not been assessed the full student programs and services fee but are enrolled in at least 6 hours may opt to pay the full fee to become eligible for the opportunity to purchase student football tickets.
How do you make a big orange Tix group?
What is Big Orange Tix?
- First, go to the ticket portal site.
- Log in with your NetID and password on UT’s Central Authentication Service page, and then complete your two-factor authentication (2FA) login.
- Find the game you want to attend and request the ticket.
- And you’re all set!
How much are student football tickets at UTK?
A – Student football tickets cost either $10.00 or $20.00 depending on the game. You may check at http://BigOrangeTix.utk.edu for a full list of games and prices.
Do you have to wear a mask in Neyland Stadium?
Fans are encouraged by the university to wear masks given the large number of people that will be in and around Neyland Stadium. But there are no mask mandates, vaccine requirements or any requirement of a negative COVID-19 test.
Are there elevators in Neyland Stadium?
Elevators. ADA elevators are located at Gates 15, 21 & 26 in Neyland Stadium and begin operating two hours prior to kickoff. Fans needing elevator access should contact the Event Management Office at (865) 974-1205.
Which seats in Neyland Stadium have backs?
The XX and ZZ seats on the North side of the stadium have a good view of the videoboard and Rows 1-2 and 13 and higher are stadium chairs with backs. Meanwhile, the other side of the field can’t see the scoreboard and is usually designated for visiting fans.
How long before game is Vol walk?
When you’re tailgating at UT, there are a plenty of places to check out. But come two hours before kickoff, there is only one place to be: The Vol Walk.