- Tennessee State University has a total undergraduate enrollment of 6,000 (fall 2020), with a gender distribution of 36% male students and 64% female students. In sports, Tennessee State University is part of the NCAA I. Campus safety data were reported by the institution to the U.S. Department of Education and have not been independently verified.
- 1 Is Tennessee State a black college?
- 2 What majors is Tennessee State University known for?
- 3 Is Tennessee State University a party school?
- 4 What is the largest historically black university in Tennessee?
- 5 Is University of Tennessee hard to get into?
- 6 Is Tennessee State University a good college?
- 7 Is Tsu a historically black college?
- 8 What’s the biggest high school in Tennessee?
- 9 What is the biggest school in Tennessee?
Is Tennessee State a black college?
Tennessee State University (TSU) is a historically black, comprehensive, four-year co-educational university located on a 500 acre campus in Nashville, Tennessee. It is the only state funded HBCU in Tennessee.
What majors is Tennessee State University known for?
The most popular majors at Tennessee State University include: Business Administration and Management, General; Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration; Communication and Media Studies; Psychology, General; Teacher Education, Multiple Levels; Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other; Computer
Is Tennessee State University a party school?
This school is partially a party school and there is a lot of peer pressure to go places and do things. So, if you give in to peer pressure easily then this is not the right school for you. You should only choose Tennessee State University if you cant get in anywhere else.
What is the largest historically black university in Tennessee?
Tennessee is home to several historical black colleges, with Tennessee State University being the largest and most popular of the six schools.
Is University of Tennessee hard to get into?
UT Knoxville admissions is somewhat selective with an acceptance rate of 79%. Students that get into UT Knoxville have an average SAT score between 1150-1330 or an average ACT score of 24-30. The regular admissions application deadline for UT Knoxville is December 15.
Is Tennessee State University a good college?
Tennessee State University is ranked #33 out of #42 in Tennessee for quality and #29 out of #36 for Tennessee value. This means it is below average in educational quality and yet priced much higher than it should be. Find out if Tennessee State University offers in-state tuition that you may qualify for.
Is Tsu a historically black college?
Nestled upon a sprawling 150-acre campus, Texas Southern University is one of the nation’s largest historically black universities.
What’s the biggest high school in Tennessee?
Facilities. McGavock is the largest high school in Tennessee, with a little under 500,000 sq.
What is the biggest school in Tennessee?
The largest public school in Tennessee (by enrollment) is Bartlett High School with 2,726 students.