|Water area||926 square miles||36th|
|Greatest distance East to West||482 miles|
|Greatest distance North to South||116 miles|
|Highest point||6,643 feet (Clingmans Dome)||17th|
- 1 How long does it take to drive through Tennessee from north to south?
- 2 How many miles is 75 through Tennessee?
- 3 What is the flattest part of Tennessee?
- 4 What are people from Tennessee called?
- 5 How far apart is Kentucky and Tennessee?
- 6 How many miles separate the capital of Tennessee and Georgia?
- 7 How far is Tennessee from California flying?
- 8 How many miles long is Interstate 75?
- 9 How long across is Tennessee?
- 10 How many miles is Interstate 65?
- 11 What state is Tennessee close to?
- 12 What was Tennessee called before it became a state?
How long does it take to drive through Tennessee from north to south?
76 miles in length across the state of Tennessee. It takes aprox. 1 hour & 16 minutes to travel 76 miles with a driving speed averaging 60 mph.
How many miles is 75 through Tennessee?
It is the 16th smallest state in terms of land area. The state is about 440 miles (710 km) long from east to west and 112 miles (180 km) wide from north to south.
What is the flattest part of Tennessee?
1. Gulf Coastal Plain. The western third of the state — the entire Grand Division of West Tennessee — is Gulf Coastal Plain. This is where the elevation of the state is lowest and the land is flattest.
What are people from Tennessee called?
Tennessee. People who live in Tennessee are called Tennesseans.
How far apart is Kentucky and Tennessee?
The distance between Tennessee and Kentucky is 140 miles. The road distance is 175.4 miles.
How many miles separate the capital of Tennessee and Georgia?
The total driving distance from Tennessee to Georgia is 326 miles or 525 kilometers.
How far is Tennessee from California flying?
The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from California to Tennessee (“as the crow flies”), which is about 1,841 miles or 2 963 kilometers.
How many miles long is Interstate 75?
I-75: 1,786.47 miles Its northern terminus is located in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, on the US-Canada border.
How long across is Tennessee?
Its extreme breadth of 432 miles (695 km) stretches from the Appalachian Mountain boundary with North Carolina in the east to the Mississippi River borders with Missouri and Arkansas in the west; its narrow width, only 112 miles (180 km), separates its northern neighbours, Kentucky and Virginia, from Georgia, Alabama,
How many miles is Interstate 65?
10 hours, 58 minutes.
What state is Tennessee close to?
Tennessee borders eight other US states, Kentucky and Virginia to the north, North Carolina to the east, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia in the south, Arkansas and Missouri along the Mississippi River in the west.
What was Tennessee called before it became a state?
Called the “Volunteer State,” Tennessee became the 16th state of the Union in 1796. It was the first territory admitted as a state under the federal Constitution. Before statehood, it was known as the Territory South of the River Ohio.