What is the relative location of Chattanooga TN?
- Located in southeastern Tennessee on Chickamauga Lake and Nickajack Lake, which are both part of the Tennessee River, Chattanooga lies approximately 120 miles (190 km) to the northwest of Atlanta, Georgia, 120 miles (190 km) to the southwest of Knoxville, about 135 miles (217 km) to the southeast of Nashville, and about 148 miles (238 km)
- 1 How far is the Tennessee Georgia line?
- 2 How far is Tennessee Kentucky?
- 3 How far is Tennessee from me by plane?
- 4 How far is it across the state of Tennessee?
- 5 Is Georgia close to Tennessee?
- 6 What city borders Georgia and Tennessee?
- 7 How far is Kentucky from the Tennessee border?
- 8 What states do you go through to get to Tennessee?
- 9 Is Tennessee before Kentucky?
- 10 Where is Tennessee border?
- 11 Is Ohio near Tennessee?
- 12 Is Tennessee near Indiana?
- 13 What state is Tennessee close to?
- 14 What is the area of Tennessee?
How far is the Tennessee Georgia line?
Straight Line Distance: 504 KM and 0 meters / 313.2 miles. Travel time: 12 hours and 2 minutes. Direction and bearing: South East side, 137 degree.
How far is Tennessee Kentucky?
The distance between Tennessee and Kentucky is 140 miles. The road distance is 175.4 miles.
How far is Tennessee from me by plane?
The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from Tennessee to Maine (“as the crow flies”), which is about 1,100 miles or 1 770 kilometers. Your trip begins in the state of Tennessee.
How far is it across the state of Tennessee?
The Geography of Tennessee. Tennessee is about 440 miles long and 120 miles wide. The geographic center of Tennessee is located in Rutherford County, 5 miles NE of Murfreesboro. Tennessee is bordered by Kentucky and Virginia on the north and by North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi, on the south.
Is Georgia close to Tennessee?
Distance from Georgia to Tennessee is 504 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 313 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Georgia and Tennessee is 504 km= 313 miles.
What city borders Georgia and Tennessee?
If you want a town located on the border between Georgia and Tennessee, then Rock Spring is it. Zip code 30739 has the fresh air that you and the family will love.
How far is Kentucky from the Tennessee border?
Distance from Tennessee to Kentucky is 330 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 205 miles.
What states do you go through to get to Tennessee?
Tennessee is the 36th largest by area and the 16th most populous of the 50 states. It is bordered by Kentucky to the north, Virginia to the northeast, North Carolina to the east, Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi to the south, Arkansas to the southwest, and Missouri to the northwest.
Is Tennessee before Kentucky?
Location map of Kentucky in the US. Kentucky, officially the Commonwealth of Kentucky, is one of the 50 US states located in the east south-central region along the west side of the Appalachian Mountains, an area known as the Upland South. Kentucky borders Virginia to the southeast, and Tennessee to the south.
Where is Tennessee border?
Tennessee is bordered by Kentucky and Virginia in the north, North Carolina in the east, Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi in the south, and Arkansas and Missouri in the west. Its wiggly western border is formed by the Mississippi River. Geologists divide the land into six major regions.
Is Ohio near Tennessee?
The total straight line distance between Ohio and Tennessee is 632 KM (kilometers) and 400 meters. The miles based distance from Ohio to Tennessee is 393 miles. The driving distance or the travel distance between Ohio to Tennessee is 774 KM and 167 meters.
Is Tennessee near Indiana?
The total driving distance from Tennessee to Indiana is 335 miles or 539 kilometers. Your trip begins in the state of Tennessee.
What state is Tennessee close to?
Tennessee borders eight other US states, Kentucky and Virginia to the north, North Carolina to the east, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia in the south, Arkansas and Missouri along the Mississippi River in the west.
What is the area of Tennessee?
76 miles in length across the state of Tennessee. It takes aprox. 1 hour & 16 minutes to travel 76 miles with a driving speed averaging 60 mph. The i-81 route in Tennessee is shown in the map above.