The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from Tennessee to California (“as the crow flies”), which is about 1,841 miles or 2 963 kilometers.
How far is it from Tennessee to California by plane?
- The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Tennessee and California is 2,944 km= 1,829 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Tennessee to California, It takes 3.27 hours to arrive.
- 1 How long is journey from Tennessee to California?
- 2 What state is between California and Tennessee?
- 3 Is Tennessee close to California?
- 4 Is Tennessee a good place to live?
- 5 How long does it take to get from Tennessee to California by train?
- 6 How long is Tennessee to Florida?
- 7 How much would it cost to drive from Tennessee to California?
- 8 How far of a drive is Cali from Tennessee?
- 9 Does Tennessee get snow?
- 10 What are the bad things about Tennessee?
- 11 What are the dangers of living in Tennessee?
How long is journey from Tennessee to California?
How long is the drive from Tennessee to California? The total driving time is 31 hours, 4 minutes.
What state is between California and Tennessee?
Halfway between California and Tennessee The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Hargis, New Mexico. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 88401.
Is Tennessee close to California?
The total driving distance from Tennessee to California is 2,107 miles or 3 391 kilometers.
Is Tennessee a good place to live?
Over the last 20 years, Tennessee has enjoyed an impressive rate of population growth. Low tax rates, living costs, and high quality of life have kept people on the move to Tennessee. It’s not a perfect place, but for the price, Tennessee is about as good as one can get.
How long does it take to get from Tennessee to California by train?
The distance between Nashville and Los Angeles is approximately 1777 miles, or 2859 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 64 hours and 12 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 58 hours and 40 minutes.
How long is Tennessee to Florida?
10 hours, 58 minutes.
How much would it cost to drive from Tennessee to California?
The total cost of driving from Tennessee to California (one-way) is $325.53 at current gas prices. The round trip cost would be $651.06 to go from Tennessee to California and back to Tennessee again.
How far of a drive is Cali from Tennessee?
The total driving distance from California to Tennessee is 2,107 miles or 3 391 kilometers.
Does Tennessee get snow?
So, does it snow in Tennessee? Yes, it snows in Tennessee. However, the state only experiences mild winters and some snow dustings. Higher areas like the Appalachians get around 16 inches of snow each year, while regions like West Tennessee get 5 inches.
What are the bad things about Tennessee?
11 Troubling Facts About Tennessee You May Be Better Off Not
- We’re #15 in the nation with our 5.6% unemployment rate.
- 27th worst state for drivers, with 1.4 crashes per 100 miles.
- 28.4% of our state population is obese.
- On that note: A recent study noted that less than HALF of Tennesseans exercise regularly.
What are the dangers of living in Tennessee?
Be careful of the dangers, y’all – we warned ya. Without further ado, here are some of the biggest risks of living in Tennessee. Here Are The 9 Biggest Risks Living In The State of Tennessee
- Rapid weather changes.
- Stars in your eyes.
- Rabid football fans.
- Too much of a good thing.