- Official Name: Tennessee.
- Governor: Bill Lee.
- Contact: Contact the governor.
- Phone Number: 615-741-2001.
Where is the governor’s office located in Nashville TN?
- Governor‘s Office Bill Lee, Governor State Capitol, 1st Floor 600 Dr. Martin L. King, Jr. Blvd. Nashville, TN 37243 (615) 741-2001
Who is the governor of Tennessee?
Bill Lee, 50th Governor of Tennessee Bill Lee is a seventh-generation Tennessean and the 50th Governor of Tennessee. He was raised in Franklin, where he still resides today with his wife, Maria, on his family’s farm.
What is the capital of Tennessee?
Nashville, also called Nashville-Davidson, city, capital (1843) of Tennessee, U.S., and seat (1784–1963) of Davidson county. Nashville lies on the Cumberland River in the north-central part of the state. It is the centre of an urbanized area that also embraces parts of seven surrounding counties.
Who is the governor of Missouri now?
Qualifications. To seek or hold the office of Tennessee Governor, a person must be at least 30 years of age, a citizen of the United States, and have been a citizen of Tennessee for 7 years before the election.
What are people from Tennessee called?
Tennessee. People who live in Tennessee are called Tennesseans.
What is the nickname of Tennessee?
The Volunteer State /: What is the nickname of Tennessee? What food is Tennessee known for?
- Sweet tea. No Southern meal is complete without a glass of sweet tea.
- RC Cola and Moon Pie. First invented at Chattanooga Bakery, moon pies are a Tennessee tradition.
- Country ham. Country ham is arguably Tennessee’s most famous delicacy.
- Fried catfish.
- Stack cake.
- Memphis Ribs.
- Jack Daniels.
What is the GSA?
The General Services Administration (GSA) is an independent agency of the United States government established in 1949 to help manage and support the basic functioning of federal agencies.
What are considered federal facilities?
Definition of Federal Facilities In general federal facilities are defined as buildings, installations, structures, land, public works, equipment, aircraft, vessels, other vehicles, and property, owned, constructed or manufactured for leasing to the Federal government.